THANK YOU, that is funny!!.
  • RolypolyalldayRolypolyallday Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    😂😂😂
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited May 2020
    fahhq2 said:
    the spend no money til box odds are corrected skill

Activates between 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Sunday
    Box odds are definitely off and idc what anyone says on here I’ve played this game for years. I was told in the beginning it was just bad luck and that the previous years I was just lucky. Yeah ok.,
    I’ve spent over 200k gold I think that’s a large enough sample size. Not a single lucky pull. 0 while spending gold. The boxes are not the same and I don’t expect them to correct the issue. Sad but true 
    If you think the odds in the boxes are the same as previous years you haven’t spent enough gold 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    comes in waves, I spent a stupid amount gold the first 4 or 5 weeks and couldn't pull a foil player to save my life. The last 2 weeks Ive been pulling them like crazy. Just how it goes, high and lows. Your over thinking it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I really don’t think so man.. I think we will be revisiting this topic when primes are released and people start spending their gold. Over 200k spent and I’m yet to have a high 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Speaking of FU’s, where is the damn update?? Did Cove lock Wednesday into the pickem....

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I really don’t think so man.. I think we will be revisiting this topic when primes are released and people start spending their gold. Over 200k spent and I’m yet to have a high 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I’ve spent 110-120k gold this year and no foils either. It’s tough when they post odds at 20/1000. Realistically, you’re not likely to pull one. I do believe the odds were highly inaccurate last season. Myself, and most guys I knew would pull the big box player almost daily with minimal efforts/attempts. Many times the big player would get pulled back to back (which defies odds). The resources (bxp) are easily available, so maybe the odds are actually correct? It always seemed like it was one or the other- resources available, player is not, or players available, resources not. 
    Bearmeat said:
    I’ve spent 110-120k gold this year and no foils either. It’s tough when they post odds at 20/1000. Realistically, you’re not likely to pull one. I do believe the odds were highly inaccurate last season. Myself, and most guys I knew would pull the big box player almost daily with minimal efforts/attempts. Many times the big player would get pulled back to back (which defies odds). The resources (bxp) are easily available, so maybe the odds are actually correct? It always seemed like it was one or the other- resources available, player is not, or players available, resources not. 
    Right very valid point I experienced the same last year very easy pulls re pulls which did defy the odds. I was ok with the odds not adding up in those situations 😂. I suppose I’m used to the easy pulls from last year. In 18 players were hard to pull resources were plentiful.. Definitely either chasing resources or players. Tks 👍🏻
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    It’s tough when they post odds at 20/1000. 
    They just have it set up so you need to buy 980 boxes and the next 20 will be your guy 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigTuna421BigTuna421 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Speaking of FU’s, where is the damn update?? Did Cove lock Wednesday into the pickem....

Lol I thought the pick em was a dead give away it was going to be Monday or Tuesday, cause I thought why would they tease us with that question!!! 

“Hey guys there’s an update! So do you think it’s gonna come soon or not immediately soon?”😂😂😂 Correct answer: “Not soon!!!”😃

Like listen to how that makes you sound 😂 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    the spend no money til box odds are corrected skill

Activates between 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Sunday
    Love that skill!!! 😂 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts

Lol I thought the pick em was a dead give away it was going to be Monday or Tuesday, cause I thought why would they tease us with that question!!! 

“Hey guys there’s an update! So do you think it’s gonna come soon or not immediately soon?”😂😂😂 Correct answer: “Not soon!!!”😃

Not to mention that the game was released on a Monday, Monday starts the game’s weekly cycle, and most video games are released on Tuesdays...but it’s Glu, so we should have known better 🤦‍♂️
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Bearmeat said:
    Ironically I have 4 foils and they are from cvc or free gifts.   When I actually have bought boxes, I have yet to pull one and probably spent roughly what you have on boxes
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

EXACTLY! I don’t know why it still blows my mind how poorly run this company is.