Superhero Royale 5/6

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Don’t like the 2 out skill, but at least we are seeing a Max 320

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Nice rewards. 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    That Mondesi is awesome, I wish he was the WoH reward. Only 0.5% shot at him in gold tourney box
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I really like that Mondesi.  Do you think he is worth the chase?  I am silver, thinking about gold.  I could go gold and upgrade 22 regular players right away to g10.  I would then just play tournaments through all the gold levels.  Not sure how many games are needed in gold, do you think it is worth the shot.  Otherwise I am going to keep saving until I have enough extra xp for my keepers and my legend first, then go.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I really like that Mondesi.  Do you think he is worth the chase?  I am silver, thinking about gold.  I could go gold and upgrade 22 regular players right away to g10.  I would then just play tournaments through all the gold levels.  Not sure how many games are needed in gold, do you think it is worth the shot.  Otherwise I am going to keep saving until I have enough extra xp for my keepers and my legend first, then go.
    If your main reason for going gold is Mondesi I wouldnt go gold.   Like @1994EXPOS mentioned the odds are 0.5% at gold, and plus tournies arent a given at gold anyway.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I don’t think you can get him if you’re Silver. Is he available in your Tourney box? I think he’s only available in Gold or above tourney boxes.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Pulled Lester and Moose in first two boxes.  Going to buy Powerball tickets now.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    xracman said:
    Pulled Lester and Moose in first two boxes.  Going to buy Powerball tickets now.
    Bought 3 more boxes to get to Tier 4 Reward.  Got Moose again and then a third time with the first of the 3 free boxes.  3B was only position I didn't have a double skill player.  Going to buy 2 Powerball tickets now.
    I don’t think you can get him if you’re Silver. Is he available in your Tourney box? I think he’s only available in Gold or above tourney boxes.
    Only available in Gold and above
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"Keepers suck"
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Those damn Keepers ! 
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I have Brett too, but damn the cost to upgrade them is freakin punitive.
    I have Brett with double lefty and Piazza with double WOH skill.
    But the cost to get them to Plat 10 is a big Oooff.
    You'll probably level 17 third basemen throughout the year lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    this is tap baseball, you're not supposed to bring cold logic in to the discussion.
    I just want to spend my money and continually spend resources on guys ill be replacing in 2 weeks.
    this is tap baseball, you're not supposed to bring cold logic in to the discussion.
    I just want to spend my money and continually spend resources on guys ill be replacing in 2 weeks.

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I went Diamond last June and leveled all my keepers. Gibson was my Ace all year and Ichiro with double WOH skills at 20/20 was a closer most of the season. It was more expensive last season but every resource put into Keepers doesn't go to waste. I may stay Gold this year but will always put a priority on le eling Keepers. Now if GLU would just cooperate with a much needed boost... !!!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Unfortunately I get mad when I lose, but got it done with three gold restarts... 😳

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    8th tourney win box.... lucky
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I will report that with my second win. This has been the best woh this year. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Truth! I currently have Devers, Rendon, Machado, Turner, and Moustakis. Valuable for WOH, but not so much in other modes. I can only play 2 at a time.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts

First Platinum cycle cap of the year. Whew. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I also have Brett and in plat he absolutely kills Grienke.   Well worth the investment, especially because they probably get bumped soon.
    Well, I made the jump from silver to gold.  I feel a little xp dry, but a great transition.  For once, I got the player I was after.  I only played tournament to level from silver to gold.  I got Mondesi on the 104th tournament box, so I guess I beat the odds.  I lost 3 times during my tournaments, so overall it was worth it to me.  I think he will be a beast with those skills and being a shortstop.  Finishing out the bonus games to get to the verge of Platinum playoffs where I will hang out for a long time to replenish.  Along the way I got 35 boxes and got Moustakas-4, Calhoun -3, Lester -1, Braun -1, Tellez-8, Kelly -8, and Biggio -10.  In the 104 tournament boxes I got Mancini-2 and Mondesi -1. 

I leveled all my starting pitchers, 14 batters, and 1 keeper to Gold 10.