Public All Girls only club

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
WE have a girls only, fun , no drama, we keep out the creeps. We nothere to chat only. We here to play. Please donate If you want donate and leave.  Thanks

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m in 🙋‍♀️ Girl power 
  • brazilianblondiebrazilianblondie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m interested!!👏🏼👏🏼
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Just shoveit , your comments are never acceptable towards women.  So back off.  Please  stop last warning!!!  You have been reported once!!
    Are you talking to me? I have no idea what you mean. I am gay I don’t hit on women. Unless you have a girthy dong I am not interested. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Lmaooooooo
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited May 2020
    Mr shoveit, no more games. Just back off me . I'm am asking you nicely now... Last year you bothered me with sexual comments. I have them all snapchatted. Mr retirepujols. I have your comments to my group snap chatted . Please both of you back off and act like adults. Let girls play without your smartasx sexual comments.  Thank you
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    this is why I only make smart ass comments and bitch at the moderators...last thing I need is this shit.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Are you talking to me? I have no idea what you mean. I am gay I don’t hit on women. Unless you have a girthy dong I am not interested. 
    Did someone say girthy dong?  Come here often? 🙃 Dm me
    Ms. Jackie please stop trolling me. Not even AOC is that illiterate so it is quite obvious you are just looking for a laugh. I never sent you any snapchats, I don’t even use that app. You do realize 90+% of the people in your club are probably dudes catfishing you? Or maybe you are the catfish? 🤔 But like I said, I am in a “gays only” club and have 0 interest in your “girls only” club. That’s not a smartass comment, we are a legit gay club that finishes top 10 every event. We finished 8th in CVC on Tuesday after beating Chewbigred. Our line chat is cocks only.  If anyone wants to join us let me know. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    WE have a girls only, fun , no drama, we keep out the creeps. We nothere to chat only. We here to play. Please donate If you want donate and leave.  Thanks
    Do you guys measure from base to tip? Or do you use the more conventional method of T.M.I? 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    Do you guys measure from base to tip? Or do you use the more conventional method of T.M.I? 
    This is why I carry around a protractor. 
    edited May 2020
    HELLO shoveit. Like I said I have proof. SO from now on keep all your comments away from me. Last time. Just ignore me and keep it  zipped. I'm asking for the last time nicely . Stop all communication with me.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Haha! In my defense, I wasn't talking to you or anyone in your club - I was talking to my pals that were there evo hunting and looking at leveling your club. I usually don't understand 80% of what you say, theres no reason to speak to you 🤷‍♂️ have fun with those snapchats 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    How many gifts will it take to get some screenshots via line of the proof?  I’m always up for a good laugh! 🤣🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited May 2020

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit