Options

capped players

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
let me see if i got this right.i'm at gold expert level.i have 2 pitchers capped at platinum.does this mean i have to win the gold expert playoffs before i can improve them?

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    You can’t possibly have players capped at Platinum if you haven’t beat the Gold Expert playoffs.
  • Options
    SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    The maximum level of your players is determined by your tier - so if you're in the gold tier, your players will be unable to be improved beyond G10.  There is a lot of consider when jumping from gold to platinum, so I'd recommend reading through some of the threads on this topic.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    No, you have two pitchers at gold 10 that cant be leveled anymore unless you go platinum- in which case you will be able to level them from gold 10 to platinum 1-10. I STRONGLY urge you not to move to platinum until you have a better understanding of the game as moving up too quickly can very quickly lead you into a pit of quicksand. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    i'm at gold level 6.i have 4 players who are capped.when i click on capped for each player it tells me that the player is capped at platinum and i need a player with more stars to get to higher tiers.2 of the players are 5 stars and the other 2 are 4.5 stars
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited May 2020
    or hard press on the game icon until it wiggles and hit the x in the left corner that works too, cures all that ails you

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    i'm at gold level 6.i have 4 players who are capped.when i click on capped for each player it tells me that the player is capped at platinum and i need a player with more stars to get to higher tiers.2 of the players are 5 stars and the other 2 are 4.5 stars
    Yeah, that's just another part of the game that doesn't make any sense. What it should say is "this player is capped at your current tier." There are a lot of things that dont make sense, and a lot of times CS will direct players here for answers LOL
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71