May Login Box

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
So Glu eliminated the video repull on the monthly login box?  Giving up ad revenue to make sure no one gets a bonus player (who will likely be irrelevant to most rosters the day he is pulled) early?

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited May 2020
    they could have fixed it the right way - repulls don't count towards your total - but surprise, they did it the lazy way - disable repull. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    they could have fixed it the right way - repulls don't count towards your total - but surprise, they did it the lazy way - disable repull. 
    I don’t think repulls was the issue here. It was more about doubling up on the Daily boxes to get the player reward 2x faster...
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    fatDaddy said:
    I don’t think repulls was the issue here. It was more about doubling up on the Daily boxes to get the player reward 2x faster...
    True, that's what I meant to say.  
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    right, I meant video repulls. Redraws? 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Is Turner only in Platinum and higher?  Not seeing him at the Gold level.
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    TimidDeuce said:
    Yes, only platinum and up. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

Turner is available for everyone. You can see and pull him in the daily reward box that contains cash, xp, bonus games and other stuff in it (at 0,5% odds). But he's also the pity timer guaranteed reward (on 30th pull) of the other daily box, the one with only various amounts of cash in it. You can't actually see Turner in that second box. Yeah, it's a little convoluted