More False Advertising

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
Forgot to post this the other day but the lack of update today screwing up the pickem reminded me. Advertising a monster Yuli Gurriel with Hot Hitter and Blowout Skill even though he wasn’t actually available in the box for $20:

Comments

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Here’s another great jebait from glu 🙄
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Funny looking RISP 🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Funny looking RISP 🧐
    I was thinking about posting that with a nice red circle around RISP but decided it was too much effort and work. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Speaking of false advertising @ShoveItUpYoenis2, it’s time for you to decide.  Are you a chick or a gay man?  Can’t be both, or can you??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I say we keep this thread going and post all the glu up’s they have all year what do you think @ShoveItUpYoenis2
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I say we keep this thread going and post all the glu up’s they have all year what do you think @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    I’d rather you spent that valuable time sending the same information to the BBB or the FCC

Glu is showing there is a reason the government has targeted mobile gaming companies so hard recently.  They are operating as if there is no accountability for their actions.  Something tells me they may have to learn that lesson the hard way.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’ve said it for years and many others have... see at my place of employment we have a quality control. Hire one glu 👍🏻 Everything should be reviewed/inspected before final release. No way in hell they have any kind of quality control.., not at the rate they continue to make mistakes. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I’ve said it for years and many others have... see at my place of employment we have a quality control. Hire one glu 👍🏻 Everything should be reviewed/inspected before final release. No way in hell they have any kind of quality control.., not at the rate they continue to make mistakes. 
    Epic profile pic brother!!!