Gift Boxes

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
At this point, it's wrong of me to think anything but minimal XP is coming out of these boxes, right?

Just for my sanity's sake 😂
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Might only be speaking on my own behalf here, I know some of you are gonna hit for studs. How many is another topic.

Since Friday I've just been pulling minimal XP (Suarez, my only weekend bonus, came on a gift from someone else). Someone upstairs must be mad at me for something I said 🤷🏻‍♂️ idk haha
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    dude i pull foil trout on my first box on Friday and that all she  wrote !!!!
    sucios08 said:
    dude i pull foil trout on my first box on Friday and that all she  wrote !!!!
    At least you got the prized possession, bro lol I wish! 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    All I got was the Tony Wolters from a gift box and the Flying Squirrel. Everything else useless 4* players and paltry xp. Wish they would at least beef up the xp a little to take a little bit of the sting out from the cost of the suspect odds.
    All I got was the Tony Wolters from a gift box and the Flying Squirrel. Everything else useless 4* players and paltry xp. Wish they would at least beef up the xp a little to take a little bit of the sting out from the cost of the suspect odds.
    Agreed completely, bro. 202 in XP might as well be an FC once you've reached Platinum.

I needed the catcher honestly or McNeil but of course I only received Suarez for the weekend. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew