Is an unban possible?

Sweetness0632Sweetness0632 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
During the last double gold event my videos didn’t reset at 8, so I reset my advertiser ID which immediately resulted in my account being flagged as a cheater and now I can’t be in a club or participate in events. Seems pretty harsh.

Is it possible to have this reversed? Customer support says it’s impossible, which seems ridiculous, but maybe it’s true.

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    In past years bans were permanent, but keep trying. It’s crazy to get banned for something you might do in the normal course of owning a phone. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You dont get banned for resetting your AD ID. Maybe Tapjoy jailed but not by GLU.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    How long have you been jailed for?
  • Sweetness0632Sweetness0632 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    You dont get banned for resetting your AD ID. Maybe Tapjoy jailed but not by GLU.
    Maybe I have the terminology confused. It looks like I’m “jailed” from tap baseball. Is that possible to reverse?
    Bearmeat said:
    How long have you been jailed for?
    It was the previous double gold weekend, so a few weeks.
    U dont get jailed for resetting your AD ID. You got flagged for another reason. Possibly a non vip with too much gold on the account. Happens sometimes. All you can do is email them and plea your case.
    – The Great Houmy
    I guess I assumed it was resetting the ad id. Some more details:

During the prior double gold event, my videos didn’t reset at 8pm Sunday. I googled how to reset and found the ad id solution so I tried that. It didn’t work, so I tried 1-2 more times without success. I then did ~3 surveys and quit because I don’t like doing them as much as the videos. Log back in around 815 and the loading screen has a warning at the bottom that my account was flagged. I redownload the app, and get it back through my linked Facebook. At that point I have access to my team, but can’t get club points or event points. I thought that was just a glitch from redownloading but I tried to join a friends club a couple days ago and it says the club doesn’t exist. Contact customer service and they say my account is flagged and there is no way to reverse it.

Ive never used any third party apps or anything else that would constitute cheating. My gold was <10k, likely 5k. Team strength was 32k and my best players were march Sano and  McMahon.

Is it possible to reverse this? Will I be jailed next season as well?
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I guess I assumed it was resetting the ad id. Some more details:

During the prior double gold event, my videos didn’t reset at 8pm Sunday. I googled how to reset and found the ad id solution so I tried that. It didn’t work, so I tried 1-2 more times without success. I then did ~3 surveys and quit because I don’t like doing them as much as the videos. Log back in around 815 and the loading screen has a warning at the bottom that my account was flagged. I redownload the app, and get it back through my linked Facebook. At that point I have access to my team, but can’t get club points or event points. I thought that was just a glitch from redownloading but I tried to join a friends club a couple days ago and it says the club doesn’t exist. Contact customer service and they say my account is flagged and there is no way to reverse it.

Ive never used any third party apps or anything else that would constitute cheating. My gold was <10k, likely 5k. Team strength was 32k and my best players were march Sano and  McMahon.

Is it possible to reverse this? Will I be jailed next season as well?

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/

Try this link. You’ll get a better response and will likely get an agent that’s willing to help

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yes it is possible to reverse the jailing. Keep sending in tickets until you get an agent willing to help. Unfortunately some are more helpful than others. You can ask for a supervisor if you continue to receive unsatisfactory responses. 
  • RusteeNutzRusteeNutz Registered Users 6 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    U dont get jailed for resetting your AD ID. You got flagged for another reason. Possibly a non vip with too much gold on the account. Happens sometimes. All you can do is email them and plea your case.

Too much gold as a non vip, you got to be kidding right, don't they get paid for the ads we watch?  I haven't been able to login since yesterday.  I've already emailed them, well see what happens.
    There system will trigger certain accounts, happens to alot of people. Especially if they are non spenders.
    – The Great Houmy
    Thank you for the replies. I’ve reached out the the direct glu contact above, tap customer support, and will still keep trying customer service directly through the app. I will report back if something works.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited May 2020
    You will not be jailed next season.  I would also suggest you might think about just starting a new team.  It doesn’t look like it would take you long to surpass what you had and it would sure be a lot less hassle.

Oh, most importantly, don’t reset ad I.d. again. 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard