Belli Box Idea Is A Winner!

13Next

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    @mythicaldragon love the picture by your handle. No better place for her... Imo... anyways
    Had to make it political 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Sorry, didn't mean to but had to be that guy🤷‍♂️

Had to move on.
    😂
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol yea I hear ya. Its not for everyone.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Last night I binge watched family shows with my precious runts. I mindlessly watched ads for three hours even while sitting on the couch. When I stopped, I had gone through nearly 400 ads. If you asked me to name 5, I couldn’t.

The ONLY time I have to focus is when I get a great run of five second ads, which happens once a week. I’ve gotten upwards of 75 of these before, which was great. That’s the only time I have to put effort into it. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Lol its no different tapping bgs, It doesn't require focus Dr.
    – The Great Houmy
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Guys will never agree on the bonus games vs videos debate. We also know that there are pros and cons to each level (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond).

Playing bonus games to cycle Diamond tier 6 or watching videos for gold both require a lot of time. 

Watching 500 videos a day is the same as living the “diamond life”. The only difference is that silver-platinum teams don’t have the benefits of having a diamond team, or the difficulties of maintaining a diamond roster. 

I think the benefits outweigh the difficulties, so that is why I usually end up with a diamond team. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Regardless of whee you stand on this issue plaguing us across the world...just remember, we are all in this together!!!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited May 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    After a while your thumb knows where to go without your eyes, and you can get a good rhythm going. The timing to complete a bonus game doesn't change much game to game (as in the multiple video lengths between 5-60 seconds) so you can tap them away mindlessly. The difference is really in doing other things with your hands. Washing dishes? You can dry one finger off every 30-45 seconds or so to play the next video then get back to washing, bonus games will just have to wait (one poor example). Either scenario is spending too much time on this game 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I think we can all agree on that last part.
    – The Great Houmy
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    After a while your thumb knows where to go without your eyes, and you can get a good rhythm going. The timing to complete a bonus game doesn't change much game to game (as in the multiple video lengths between 5-60 seconds) so you can tap them away mindlessly. The difference is really in doing other things with your hands. Washing dishes? You can dry one finger off every 30-45 seconds or so to play the next video then get back to washing, bonus games will just have to wait (one poor example). Either scenario is spending too much time on this game 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Yes, both scenarios mean you spend too much time on this game.

HOWEVER, it's nice to hear I may not be the only degenerate who washes dishes this way in order to get in my 500 videos a day.......
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    ...and laundry