5 Boxes Worth of 🤬 Yous

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
edited May 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Nothing says happy mother's day like a Glu admin gift of worthlessness. We appreciate your greed and mistreatment, I guess? 🤷🏻‍♂️
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Really?  I mean, I get you’re disappointed you didn’t pull anything....but calling them greedy...for giving stuff away????
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
     When you give out shit it’s still shit!
  • CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
     When you give out shit it’s still shit!
    Boom ^ 👌🏼 I'd rather cash or XP straight up than the false hope of a player in boxes we should know by now, contain nothing. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
    Really?  I mean, I get you’re disappointed you didn’t pull anything....but calling them greedy...for giving stuff away????
    LOL, I'm calling them greedy because its what they are. TSB is more PTP (pay to play) than ever before this season... And they gift out boxes of nothing to continue to force hands to spend money. I'm all set on that, bro. Just tired. 
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    50 ice wraps🙌🙌🙌🤩🤩... Not!!!... You're drunk Glu go back to sleep
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well it’s not so much that as it is GLU pulling the .99 boxes OUT of the store so you can’t reach the pity timer at 10 to get a player. That really blows. I would have gladly bought 5 more boxes to try for Jacoby Jones, but nope.

Typical 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Y’all for real need to find something better to complain about.. you’re complaining that a
    free game is giving out free boxes.. They’ve had PLENTY of shortcomings, but this ain't it boss.. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea definitely. Free is free, Im sure you would be singing a different tune if you actually hit on those boxes. I got 3 players from those 5 boxes. Just how it goes. I spent 40k in gold on boxes and didn't pull 1 trout. Just how it goes.  Dont bitch about free gifts.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    It’s a 5 percent chance for a player. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I picked up Jansen with one of the boxes. 330 overall
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Pulled the only player I wanted

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I ended up with 51 ice wraps.  It is what it is.  Complaining that the box odds are lousy is one thing (I do that regularly), but complaining about not landing a player, when you know the odds, is unnecessary.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea definitely. Free is free, Im sure you would be singing a different tune if you actually hit on those boxes. I got 3 players from those 5 boxes. Just how it goes. I spent 40k in gold on boxes and didn't pull 1 trout. Just how it goes.  Dont bitch about free gifts.
    Probably.... But I didn't so I am complaining.... Now I'm over it.... 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    It definitely comes and goes I ended up with all 3 trouts out of 27 boxes (trouts number)🍀 . I realize that’s a scenario unlikely to happen again the rest of the year. You have to experience the bad to appreciate the good I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    It definitely comes and goes I ended up with all 3 trouts out of 27 boxes (trouts number)🍀 . I realize that’s a scenario unlikely to happen again the rest of the year. You have to experience the bad to appreciate the good I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️
    😳😳😳😳😳That’s some wild luck!  Congrats on those pulls
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    dkarski87 said:
    😳😳😳😳😳That’s some wild luck!  Congrats on those pulls
    Yeah it was bonkers 🙃 tks buddy 👍🏻
    I should've provided more context maybe? Idk. Maybe it's my numerous open tickets with them (SS included) that are still unsolved and unresolved... No compensation for things I've lost because of the games' issues, and NOT my wifi or phone, have become more frustrating when you feel you're being slapped in the face.

Free boxes, cool, thanks I guess... But the complaining wasn't based off that. I'll drop it though, fellas.

Just wish they'd respect and appreciate the money I might as well have thrown out my car window, than spend on the game only to lose pulled players gold was wasted on, or be wiped clean of points because my name didn't register thanks to a crash or freeze. So not only have I lost a couple special edition pulls but I've also missed out on the potential gifts from events because the app froze or glitched on multiple occasions. I'll take the blame though I guess, shouldn't expect anything. 🤷🏻‍♂️

My bad again if it came off as whining. Not what I intended.
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm Just trying to figure out why your surprised by this...its what glu does.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    2020KC said:
    I'm Just trying to figure out why your surprised by this...its what glu does.
    Bingo. You play this game knowing it’s run by an unethical company. This one of the main reasons I farm instead of spend. Yeah yeah I know...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

You're all right. More seasoned with this than me as I've only been playing since the end of the season of TSB18, TSB19 was my first full season. I definitely just need to expect the least and chill out on spending hard earned money for a bit.
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew