Blue BxP Boxes. When Do They Come Out?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
I was going to start my BxP stashing to go gold, but see the regular boxes in the store also have blue cash and Evo in them, despite the fact there are already EVO boxes. WTF? Lol. 

I see you can buy blue boxes in the store, but I’m in no mood to reward GLU with money after watching about 1000 pitches in another time zone called strikes while I “lose” WoH today.

I didn’t start until June last year, and by that time they had both blue PxP and BxP boxes for 500 gold. 

Any idea when boxes of JUST BxP come out?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So far they’ve only been offered for sale. They’ll probably be available when prime players come out...right? Lol. When we need pxp and can’t get that either without buying it. 
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I’m more interested in when they are going to up the club loyalty boxes back to 75 😔
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This is beyond crappy. Cmon GLU. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I was going to start my BxP stashing to go gold, but see the regular boxes in the store also have blue cash and Evo in them, despite the fact there are already EVO boxes. WTF? Lol. 

I see you can buy blue boxes in the store, but I’m in no mood to reward GLU with money after watching about 1000 pitches in another time zone called strikes while I “lose” WoH today.

I didn’t start until June last year, and by that time they had both blue PxP and BxP boxes for 500 gold. 

Any idea when boxes of JUST BxP come out?
    Gold sucks this year , just take the plunge . I went gold third day of beta it’s easy to maintain. Sorry this year you’ll have to go diamond
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Repulls are the key the XP, not bxp boxes. Those boxes will be crap. And dont listen to @MoenPDC, dude is a nut case.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy