Is it worth it?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
The Jose Abreu fan rewards, is he worth the 40,000 gold saying if my luck sucks and I need the pity timer? I love his skill set. He might be the 490 Jim Edmonds of last year were he had a long self life🤷‍♂️ 

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Isn’t Edmonds a lefty? RH vs LH with same skills are not equal...
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Isn’t Edmonds a lefty? RH vs LH with same skills are not equal...
    You are right and also one of the skill is different but possibly same situation with a player possibly with a longer shelf life. Just looking for a true impact player that'll last for more than a couple days. He may not be the player 🤷‍♂️ Just looking for some insight.
    Abreu could potentially close against rhp with those skills. IDK....
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    What are his skills?
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Max will bump in the next week or two - I wouldn't drop the gold for any of these players out right now.  Just wait it out.
    What are his skills?
    Late innings, mob
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Abreu late inning, man on base righty 320 ovr.

Belli from the box, late innings, man on base Lefty 320 ovr.

The only real benefit to Abreu over Belli right now is Abreu being a 1st base and Belli being an OF which is a stacked position.
    If I had to guess, Belli might be that guy with the long shelf life early in the game. Lefty is stronger against righty pitchers. and those skills are good for WOH. Add in that he came from a cash box and not a gold box. He was maybe the peak of efficiency this season so far.