Can I Sell My Team?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited May 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Is that possible? Here is a screenshot, but the real value in what I’m selling is 188,750 gold I have stashed too. Team strength is 69410.

If I can sell it, I’m done. I’ve had it. Today has been the worst experience to date.

For the seventh WoH event in a row, my game is crashing after late round wins. I won 4.8 twice, it crashed. 5.7 once, crashed. 5.8 three times crashed. 5.9 crashed once, then the kicker was finally winning a few hours ago, then not getting the prize bc it crashed. I contact CS and get the usual BS about WiFi, RAM and space available, all of which are well beyond what’s needed. 

Because of the cheating in WoH, I doubt I’ll have the patience to do this again.

PS - I went gold last week, and WoH cheats just as bad at Gold as it does Silver. 

To say I’m pissed right now is an understatement, but knowing GLU will just give me the middle finger again infuriates me even more.

So, can I sell it, and if so, who wants it? 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev1

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Currently you can get stacked vip teams for 100$ or less. Some people actually just give them away
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is true. lol

It sounds like its your Device Doc. What kind of phone you running?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Currently you can get stacked vip teams for 100$ or less. Some people actually just give them away
    That’s a buzzkill

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

dkarski87 said:
    This is true. lol

iPad. It’s got plenty of space. 

Funny it doesn’t crash when I watch all those damn ads! Lol

What kind of Ipad. new or older generation. Space not the issue. The RAM is.
    – The Great Houmy
    Older, but there’s almost nothing on this 

free space dont matter as much as RAM on it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I've used an iphone se, huwaei p20, p30. All with TSB20.
    Never had a crash.
    If the ipad is old enough, the RAM might be seriously lacking. Not the storage. But apple products are known for running less ram than needed because they rely on the software they use to pick up the slack, however that is not always the case.
    Older android devices may be slow, but they came with more ram so would probably run games better.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’m on iPad Air 2, several years old. No issues other than crashes at times during vid boosts and ONLY vid boosts. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Google pixel 3xl here... no issues to speak of... 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

The current iPads (I assume non-Pro) that can run iOS 13 are A9 and A10 SoC devices. That's iPhone 6S and 7 hardware (15-16). As a current iPhone 7 user for reasons I won't go into, there are issues with the A10 in both TSB 19 and 20. The 5th gen iPad Mini however runs an A12 which is probably badass at running TSB. Might want to look into upgrading in some fashion if it matters that much.

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    188k gold from videos plus I think you said you had spent another 40k in gold.  If my math is correct that comes out to over 220 hours watching mobil adds, likely more.  At the going rate of $100 per team, that comes out to 45 cents an hour.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @bigvivec will buy your team and a case of roasted turkey Pringle’s for $300 and will dispose of the team. 
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    This is true. lol

iPad. It’s got plenty of space. 

Funny it doesn’t crash when I watch all those damn ads! Lol
    Your Ipad is the reason why you having issue with crashing.. I have the same issue with my ipad. I can't even play any games without it crashing on me.,,, but watching vids is ok like you stated.  I would recommend you switch that account over to another device. 
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

yea unfortunately the new app requires a device with a good amount of RAM. I think anything less then 4 or 8GB just simply wont cut it. Sure it will work but your gonna have loads of issues.
    – The Great Houmy
    Apple's A10 is okay to play the game for the most part but with things like cash and gold battles I have weird issues (stutters, frameloss, input lag), to the point where I've been wondering if I have a case of the yips. I used to string 15-20 wins together without really trying but since downgrading from iPhone 8 to 7 I'm lucky if I can get 5. Pile on the Glu bugs (disconnect crash and delayed swing) and it makes for an experience that lacks any joy.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @drsmartassphd
    After carefully evaluating your team I have an offer...Give me $20 and I will take it off your hands.

I used to work at gamestop.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Apple's A10 is okay to play the game for the most part but with things like cash and gold battles I have weird issues (stutters, frameloss, input lag), to the point where I've been wondering if I have a case of the yips. I used to string 15-20 wins together without really trying but since downgrading from iPhone 8 to 7 I'm lucky if I can get 5. Pile on the Glu bugs (disconnect crash and delayed swing) and it makes for an experience that lacks any joy.
    If this game is going to be so sensitive that 1000 dollar, 6 month old phones may be insufficient to play...you think they would have some clear guidelines or troubleshooting info handy.  
    Not sure what you mean. iPhone 7 came out in 2016 and iPhone 8 2017. The 8 has an A11 Bionic chip which was leaps and bounds better than the A10 both in core utilization and architecture performance improvements. Not sure RAM necessarily has much to do with anything as both have 2GB for standard model and 3GB for plus versions.
    Is that possible? Here is a screenshot, but the real value in what I’m selling is 188,750 gold I have stashed too. Team strength is 69410.

If I can sell it, I’m done. I’ve had it. Today has been the worst experience to date.

For the seventh WoH event in a row, my game is crashing after late round wins. I won 4.8 twice, it crashed. 5.7 once, crashed. 5.8 three times crashed. 5.9 crashed once, then the kicker was finally winning a few hours ago, then not getting the prize bc it crashed. I contact CS and get the usual BS about WiFi, RAM and space available, all of which are well beyond what’s needed. 

Because of the cheating in WoH, I doubt I’ll have the patience to do this again.

PS - I went gold last week, and WoH cheats just as bad at Gold as it does Silver. 

To say I’m pissed right now is an understatement, but knowing GLU will just give me the middle finger again infuriates me even more.

So, can I sell it, and if so, who wants it? 

Also..screen shots of the gold or it doesn't exist.
    Not sure what you mean. iPhone 7 came out in 2016 and iPhone 8 2017. The 8 has an A11 Bionic chip which was leaps and bounds better than the A10 both in core utilization and architecture performance improvements. Not sure RAM necessarily has much to do with anything as both have 2GB for standard model and 3GB for plus versions.

Sorry, that wasn't in response to your ipad diagnosis, but rather the tired CS explanation blaming the devices.

I have a 6 month old XR, and I have many of the same issues.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    This is so far above my pay grade but I do have a favor to ask.  Can you tell me how to make the time stop flashing on my VCR?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard

Sorry, that wasn't in response to your ipad diagnosis, but rather the tired CS explanation blaming the devices.

I have a 6 month old XR, and I have many of the same issues.

Interesting. I suspected there was an issue with the app itself as well and/or the underlying infrastructure but downgrading to a lesser device as in my case should be considered first. But an XR shouldn't have any issue unless you are syncing some data with cloud services in the background while playing. I'm pretty sure iCloud backups, if you subscribe to the service, only occur while charging. Same with Photos uploading to iCloud, as far as I can tell. However, there are third party backup solutions that can happen/occur wirelessly at various intervals if you use those (I personally do but don't do wireless backups). I certainly notice that when I try to play while my phone is charging there is tremendous stress put on the device both by lagged performance and heat from use and battery charge. I also noticed this in 19 with iPhone 8 (same A11 chip as in XR I believe) but to a lesser degree.

I personally don’t do any cloud syncing stuff, although it’s possible my company does, in which case I might have bigger problems....

I do play a lot when the phone is plugged in though.  Odd, I never thought about that being an issue 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    I, selfishly, hope you find a way to stick around, Doc. I have learned a lot from your posts.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    @2020KC

Well since I’m stuck, if anyone wants to join club Frickery and get us to gold or plat, I’ll send gifts. 

I’m gonna take a break from the game for a few days.

if id have seen this earlier Id gladly help out but, I didnt..
    2020KC said:
    if id have seen this earlier Id gladly help out but, I didnt..
    Screenshot was also to show you the gold is real

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Post it on Craigslist. I’m sure the gold will entice someone to pay for it. Try the Facebook or Twitter page as well. Just make sure you show a screenshot of all that booty.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Post it on Craigslist. I’m sure the gold will entice someone to pay for it. Try the Facebook or Twitter page as well. Just make sure you show a screenshot of all that booty.
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2, I’m talking about the gold, so don’t get too excited.
This discussion has been closed.