WOH 5/11

2Next

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’m onto my 9th cycle now
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2020
    First cycle attempt in 20, went silver over the weekend. Something is wrong with 3.10 and 4.6. Smith and Tanaka’s numbers are crap but it takes 195 overall in silver to get ‘great matchup’. Not to mention the two b1 pitchers thrown in the tower for good measure.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    effing game just crashed on me again

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    4.6 Tanaka has a higher cheat level, that’s why. Set at 45 in gold where everyone else is at 30

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Brett comes thru again !
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    First cycle attempt in 20, went silver over the weekend. Something is wrong with 3.10 and 4.6. Smith and Tanaka’s numbers are crap but it takes 195 overall in silver to get ‘great matchup’. 

Both of those guys guys are very tough in silver. Had to use keepers to finally beat them. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    bellinger keeps getting r@ped by maeda.

It makes no sense.  But I had to use the new 2B to get through today.
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    P10 McNeil from the shitty weekend box has been working for me against Maeda at 5.10 twice through so far.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’ve had no issues so far today. I have had to use the video restart every time though. Picked this guy up today and got a lucky repull from FR 2500 tier. Hope I can cap him from Target Bash tomorrow.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    COWPILEY said:

Both of those guys guys are very tough in silver. Had to use keepers to finally beat them.

I was 0/13 with Cruz and Bellinger with at least vid boost at 3.10 until I finally got by in extras with Brett and no boost. Wolters handled 4.6 (no boost) with autoplay after trying vid boost with Bellinger AND Frazier ffs. These are the only two spots it takes at the least an 80g boost to get great matchup anywhere in the tower as far as I experienced today. It's quite laughable that this happens and there's two 'B1' pitchers that clearly aren't B1. Second week of May and this is happening?

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Finally got through with Belli and vid boost.  First legit try at the top tower this year.  I usually just run 1.1-1.7 for resources.

Went 0-6 with Moustakas (3 vid/3 80g), and 1-3 with Belli (2 vid/1 80g).  Both g10, skills at 8/8.

Definitely feels more reasonable today, to me, and the reward is marginal upgrade for me.  No losses until 5.9.  I can chalk up 3 of my losses to operator failure.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    0-14 with Bellinger, 0-10 with new Frazier skills at 8/8...... **** this shit im out. 
    Are you in bronze or silver? If you are gold then you should beat Maeda fairly easily.
    0-14 with Bellinger, 0-10 with new Frazier skills at 8/8...... **** this shit im out. 
    You made 10 attempts at 5.10 in 26 minutes???  Really?
    Are you in bronze or silver? If you are gold then you should beat Maeda fairly easily.
    I’m good, with Frazier maxed...and it isn’t “easy” at all.  I’ve gotten through once, but second time appears to be a no-go
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    First cycle attempt in 20, went silver over the weekend. Something is wrong with 3.10 and 4.6. Smith and Tanaka’s numbers are crap but it takes 195 overall in silver to get ‘great matchup’. Not to mention the two b1 pitchers thrown in the tower for good measure.

Right there with you dusty. Went Silver myself this weekend and finally made an attempt at WoH...
    Didn’t need extra innings tho 😁
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve had some issues but it seems if I got to Maeda, Bellinger was able to put him away. Belli at 8/8 in skills got two wins, lost one attempt to a hard crash during 5.10, had a video restart at 5.9 hard crash right after it.  I took a lot of losses today in level 1 and 2 today that normally don’t happen though too.  Got through the tower twice with the second win just a few minutes ago.  Would love a 330+ lefty, have 3 RHB at 330 go figure.  
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

Yeah, those two levels are probably the next hardest behind 5.10/6.10, depending on if it's regular or WOH. Something about Tanaka makes him a bear to get by. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed that. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Whew. This one was work. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Brett comes thru again !
    What are Bretts skills at? I have Bretts at 6/6? I haven’t tried him against Maeda. Also, do you use 80 gold boost to get by him?
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Brett comes thru again !
    What are Bretts skills at? I have Bretts at 6/6? I haven’t tried him against Maeda. Also, do you use 80 gold boost to get by him?
    Skills are 8/8 and yes I always use 80 gold boosts for the last guy.