Options

Gold Videos !!!

Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
My Gold video counter hasn't reset back to its default for the last 48 hours. No response from TSB customer service. Anybody facing similar problem?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    read the other 50 posts about it and should help your issue. Have to be off the app when ads reset everyday.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Works !!! Logged off 7:55 pm est and logged back on at 8:05 pm. Video counter reset itself.
  • Options
    JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Glad that worked. It shouldn’t be happening to anyone but that strategy has worked for seemingly all the people that have attempted it. I would imagine they fix it at some point but yeah just try to do that at the same time each day! Well, just don’t be on the game when it turns 8 pm 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed this bug below with the videos? You watch a video boost or a video restart for WOH, CVC, or Target bash. After the video plays and you click X, the window disappears like you never watched the video. Sometimes if you are lucky, you can watch another video and get the reward. But that means you are wasting 2 minutes on a video, counting the 2 videos and waiting 30 seconds for the video to load. A lot of times though, it shows the video played but without the reward. Even gold videos won’t work without restarting the game in that scenario. I noticed it just started happening this week. It’s going to be a frustrating Royale weekend with this latest bug.
  • Options
    DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Has anyone else noticed this bug below with the videos? You watch a video boost or a video restart for WOH, CVC, or Target bash. After the video plays and you click X, the window disappears like you never watched the video. Sometimes if you are lucky, you can watch another video and get the reward. But that means you are wasting 2 minutes on a video, counting the 2 videos and waiting 30 seconds for the video to load. A lot of times though, it shows the video played but without the reward. Even gold videos won’t work without restarting the game in that scenario. I noticed it just started happening this week. It’s going to be a frustrating Royale weekend with this latest bug.
    This has happened to me all year. The videos are just ****ed up throughout the game. Very frustrating. I'm sure they are not all that incentivized to address it. They want you to spend real money. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Just got royally effed over against Smith in Royale.  Video boost played but no boost, lost, then video restart would not play. Just got screwed out of my video replay on 5.10. Worst fears above realized. Nice job Glu.