Options

Keeper levels?

ImUrDaddy84ImUrDaddy84 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
It says Keeper true rating will go up over time. Is that just time hes on ur team, or time that hes being started?

I have 5 pitchers that are better than my keepers. Should I be starting them to get their time rating higher? Or let em sit the bench cuz they'll go up as real life time goes?

Comments

• Options
    PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    It just means that their true max and overall ratings will be increased every few weeks or so.
  • Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    They will go up as “real life time” goes. They are given a bump about once a month, and we’re due for the next one soon. I’d guess early next week. The keeper factor below is currently .50 of the player’s true max. This method applies to My Legend players as well.
  • Options
    ImUrDaddy84ImUrDaddy84 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Thanks KC, u got what I meant. Just what I was looking for. 
    I had the WORST luck last year getting players. My best keeper was Xander Bogaerts 🤬🤮.

• Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    So far they aren’t getting bumped like last year. A max 550 2018 player rates at 561 in 2019 as a keeper, 6-7% off of the best overall 600. Keepers in 2020 are 10% off the best, meaning not going to make the lineup for any dedicated player. At least this year they didn’t tell us we’d continue to dominate because of the keeper feature, which was how they announced it last year.
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    It says Keeper true rating will go up over time. Is that just time hes on ur team, or time that hes being started?

I have 5 pitchers that are better than my keepers. Should I be starting them to get their time rating higher? Or let em sit the bench cuz they'll go up as real life time goes?
    If you’re my daddy then why didn’t mama tell me about you?