Options

CVC rewards reduced for Platinum clubs?

SynisterSynister Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Anyone notice the subtle reduction in CVC box rewards recently for Platinum clubs?  The CVC high score rewards were reduced from 2 boxes to 1 box.  I guess that extra pull of BXP was just too much for the TSB economy to handle?  Of all the possible changes to actually make in the game, that one doesn't seem needed or wanted...

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That is only on Thursdays. On Tuesday’s Bash and weekend bash/cvc it will still be 2/2. The reason is Mon/Tue and Fri-Sun have a higher and lower priced boxes. You get 2 of the higher priced boxes for MVP and 2 lower priced boxes for High round score. On Wed/Thur there is only one box at one price and cvc pays 2 for MVP and 1 for High Round.
  • Options
    SynisterSynister Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    That is only on Thursdays. On Tuesday’s Bash and weekend bash/cvc it will still be 2/2. The reason is Mon/Tue and Fri-Sun have a higher and lower priced boxes. You get 2 of the higher priced boxes for MVP and 2 lower priced boxes for High round score. On Wed/Thur there is only one box at one price and cvc pays 2 for MVP and 1 for High Round.
    Thanks for the clarification @navyjack77
    I'm new to the game this year, so trying to absorb all the in-ands-outs of the game.  I guess a lot of it is just hard learning :smile: