Is this still a 320 Max overall?
    320 / 3.66 = 87.43
    looks like it, yeah.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Chart? The one on chart thread is outdated 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Chart? The one on chart thread is outdated 
    It's now been updated. 4.10 is down 5, but 2 on. 5.10 is down 6, but 2 on. All arms are the same as last week.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    4.7 is now 2 down, 4.8 3 down with 2 on, lost to him so not sure about 4.9
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    4.7 is now 2 down, 4.8 3 down with 2 on, lost to him so not sure about 4.9
    Essentially, every situation is easier than last week. The changes make 'risp' more effective.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Changes or not, going into extra innings on Level 6 is still a nightmare. I’ve gone to extras three times now, all on 5.9. Each time it was straight up 9 and out. Unreal. That just sucks to do all that work just to get cheated that way. Don’t even get a damn chance.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Wasted a video reboot to beat 5.9. 
    Like the prize today, just wish his skill wasn’t LHP. He’s basically a righty IMO. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• H2BZH2BZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    The autoplay prices seem higher? Am i just now noticing this? One of them was 4000
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Frazier with his first WOH win !
  • connor89connor89 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    First time winning!  Spent 100 total gold.  Was lucky to have the free replay option.

1st Attempt: (80 Gold) for Boosted Hit/Power.  3 straight outs.
    2nd Attempt: (20 Gold) for Boosted Hit/Power since the video decided to not load at all.  SUCCESS
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    H2BZ said:
    The autoplay prices seem higher? Am i just now noticing this? One of them was 4000

Holy crap.  These are off the charts expensive today

5400 for an auotplay at 4.6?????

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yep Monday WOH autoplay costs are astronomical this year. (Royale bad, but not as bad)
    I plotted it out on excel last week - and figured if I autoplayed steps 1-7 for all 5 rounds I'd lose a guaranteed 22700 blue cash....lol....not quite the resource gathering event it used to be.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I played every round from 4-6 over the weekend for a cycle and made like 130k. I lost a bunch of the rounds being only silver but it was worth it. Just cleared an hour or so ago so will do same through this one.

Edit: I also tracked slugfest autoplay and if you sim 1-7, play 8-10 and don't lose you only make around 5600 cash. I was sim'ing first 5 playing last 5 but was so tiresome. Manual playing WoH is much more lucrative and just more fun.
    I played every round from 4-6 over the weekend for a cycle and made like 130k. I lost a bunch of the rounds being only silver but it was worth it. Just cleared an hour or so ago so will do same through this one.

Edit: I also tracked slugfest autoplay and if you sim 1-7, play 8-10 and don't lose you only make around 5600 cash. I was sim'ing first 5 playing last 5 but was so tiresome. Manual playing WoH is much more lucrative and just more fun.

Manual play all 4-6 and only gained 130K.  That's so depressing.  I really count on WOH to generate blue cahs in 19.  This is going to change some things
  • H2BZH2BZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Slow played and then this happened. So depressing. Waste of a lot of time
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Over the past two weeks, I'm 0-29 on Maeda with Bellinger and Frazier. S10 Skills 8/20.... i don't even know what to say.
    I'm silver as well and today was the first time this year I've beaten WOH.  I've gotten to the final round of the final level 5-6 times previously, but never could break through.  So today, I had it planned out perfectly, and was using the 335 foil Trout from last weekend (the high power rating version) as my closer.  Righty on righty, but still, his skills are maxed and I was going to use an 80 gold boost on Maeda.  Yeah, no, that was a nightmare.  I spent over 4,000 in gold restarts before giving up.  I got to extras 3 times, and 2 of those times I got 9-and-outed with BS breaking balls.  It was rather infuriating.  Welp, I decided to give it another go a few hours later, and made sure to match up lefties and righties this time around, saving the 320 Jeff McNeil with maxed skills as my closer.  I used an 80 boost as well, and beat Maeda the first time around.  I never had success with the Belli as my closer, but I know others have had success with him.
    Over the past two weeks, I'm 0-29 on Maeda with Bellinger and Frazier. S10 Skills 8/20.... i don't even know what to say.

I've beaten Maeda with Bellinger, Frazier and now foil Didi in silver. It's very doable but you have to be precise and not waste any pitches.

Manual play all 4-6 and only gained 130K.  That's so depressing.  I really count on WOH to generate blue cahs in 19.  This is going to change some things

Yeah it looks like the xp generator this year is purchasing boxes with gold to pull the foil. In the meantime worth it to level less desirable players within reason of your current tier. WoH gets easier plat and above so xp can be made but I made a fair bit of cash and xp this past weekend without cycling 30 times, which was surprising.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    1st time I have ever beat HoF.  Nonfoil Didi does it.

Manual play all 4-6 and only gained 130K.  That's so depressing.  I really counted on WOH to generate blue cash last year.  This is going to change things