Options

Team Hitting upgrades.

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
It's so obvious that team hitting upgrades are not working. Literally my friends and I will compare event players and they are almost always identical, even though I'm supposed to have 14% increased hitting over them.. Batting average is always within a few points. When will this be addressed? Why is there just utter denial from CS? Where's the edge? Why have a broken feature? 

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I've included this thread in my feedback report to the development team.  I don't work in CS, so I don't know about specific issues in tickets that go to them, but rest assured knowing that if it's something that gets a lot of attention, it also has the attention of our team.
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I've included this thread in my feedback report to the development team.  I don't work in CS, so I don't know about specific issues in tickets that go to them, but rest assured knowing that if it's something that gets a lot of attention, it also has the attention of our team.
    Try doing nothing. I’m yet to see it even matters. Oh, and if you think it does matter, I can assure it doesn’t. I pitch the same stats as equal teams that are capped. And no, I’ve never once lost in season mode playoffs. 
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    🤔

• Options
    edited May 2020
    That's kinda why I wish y'all had a dev blog. We never have any idea what issues are being looked into. We only see the new features being added in the newsletter. Also. Foil didi is 6 points ahead of regular Didi against rhp lolol
  • Options
    Bryant, who should be my best hitter, is now under .500 too LOL
  • Options
    So I guess we just pay for sets, and the actual players are basically all the same