No update but new specials!

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
I'm glad that we can bask in the glory of amazing specials every 3 hours instead of improving the gaming experience through an app update! 

The game is still in a beta mode, nothing has changed in 2 months. Unfortunately there are way too many idiots among us that feel like they are improving their own lives by spending money on this atrocity. 

So where is this update that was promised in the newsletter? We're almost to the next newsletter, so I guess that will make it easier for editing!

Comments

• SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Let's not forget about the pick'em that was based on the release of said update...........So I missed out on the rewards for something that never actually happened? So all of the answers were null.

Granted I picked the update would be out on on monday or tuesday for the may the 4th thing. (My fault for believing the newsletter or having faith in Glu)
    The other option was wed or thurs. Correct answer was wed or thurs........funny........still no update, yet neither answer was actually correct.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Just a thought. There is a global pandemic currently and millions are out of work. Right? Do you think this has any impact on how Glu is being operated currently? I do agree the game progression has stalled Dramatically from years past, but I do believe that current world events Play some kind of part. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Just a thought. There is a global pandemic currently and millions are out of work. Right? Do you think this has any impact on how Glu is being operated currently? I do agree the game progression has stalled Dramatically from years past, but I do believe that current world events Play some kind of part. 
    It certainly could be, but they could also give us a heads up or let us know they are doing the best they can. It’s complete silence on their end that is much of the reason for the frustrations as anything. 
    edited May 2020
    @navyjack77 oh don’t get me wrong I totally agree with you, but this is not out of character for them. (Bread Oil) which is why I’m not surprised or holding my breath for anything new. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    As @navyjack77 said, it could be. But then why would they promote it a few weeks ago? Why have that pickem teasing it was coming? I've thought as well that one reason things could be slower than normal is because of the pandemic. But if that is the reason, then they shouldn't be advertising something new coming then never deliver. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    If anything, they're working from home and they have more time without having to commute. I constantly read on here people asking for players to give these devs the benefit of the doubt. They've blown past that 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Bread Oil: Never Forget. Keuchel Be With Us. 
    @TheLegend17 I get that all I’m saying is the world situation is bigger than an update, and maybe this had a huge impact on them. I have been pretty vocal on things I don’t like or things they’ve done or haven’t done. I believe in what you’re all saying, but just see both sides. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Well it doesn’t seem to have an impact on the constant deluge of crappy boxes or the new specials 
    they put up. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts