JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Comments

• gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Is that a 330 max I see?
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    you need to beat 6.10 by 11 runs.lol
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Not crazy about the skill combo but at least he’s a max 330. Mallex Smith in the tourney box isn’t too bad either.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The graphics make me cringe. lol. I Love me some mallex though!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    So far so good. This royale has my attention. Especially after some screen shots showing a 340 Acuna in the box
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Will we see higher max overalls today? This seems rather odd. Or I guess you could be down 20 in 6.10 lol
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    That Smith would make a godly mid round guy for WOH as long as you don't start down 4. Sucks thoughbecause I am silver lol
    That’s who caught my eye more.
    Molina is decent, but I just got Yaz.....so no.

Mallex could be a solid upgrade though. Closer against righties. First skill active to start. Second skill kicks in when you get down by 3 to help finish off the round.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Wow. Got Acuna on 3rd after getting Grandal on 4th. Ride that wave 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Good start to my day ! 
    Brett with 3 run bomb to win it on first try !!!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’ve cleared once too, but the second one is eluding me. It’s unreal what they program the game to do on 6.10 once that tying run is on base. They make it so obvious. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I'm honestly tired of these multipliers. They're always the same exact thing, with BG and Prime switched around every other time. Glu should just bring back the 8:00est multiplier reveal, but maybe make it so it doesn't rebracket. Brings a whole lot more excitement and suspense to the game.

They're appeasing the diamond teams during weekday Royale (the shorter one where you can't game resources) and in on the take for the weekend Royale with prime being the big multiplier. It's just another one of those things where the house always wins. With all the gramblers in the TSB player-base you would think they would know this. Maybe this will help put things into perspective:

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Won with men on second and third. Pop up error to center field. 

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    For those of you winning with keeper Brett at gold, do you use 80 gold boost every time? I’m not having much luck with just a video boost. 
    Yes, I use an 80 gold boost every time with Brett or any other player. Takes too much effort and time to not close the deal first time through. I'm at Gold level and plan to stay there. Only need to beat it once. 
    KCTribe said:
    For those of you winning with keeper Brett at gold, do you use 80 gold boost every time? I’m not having much luck with just a video boost. 
    So tbh this is the first I’ve ever used Brett as my closer, and that’s because of the bump. Also I used 80g boost with skills both to 8
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Won with men on second and third. Pop up error to center field. 

THANK YOU FOR NOT POSTING A PIC OF THE PRIZE AFTER YOUR LEVEL COMPLETED PIC!!!👏🏼
    @fahhq2 yeah I only do that when I want a good laugh. I know @retirepujols has a very strict policy on B1 player postings 😀
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I finally beat some WoH this year.  That's all.  Carry on everyone!
    Just no.  
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited May 2020
    That’s the first time I’ve beaten WOH Royale, including in ‘19. 

No gold spent. Video boost, video restart, video boost. 

Started the inning with two groundouts. 
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    @fahhq2 yeah I only do that when I want a good laugh. I know @retirepujols has a very strict policy on B1 player postings 😀
    I don’t mind the B1 posting, it’s just redundant after a screenshot of the victory.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Got it done. Love Yadi and the bumps today. But man WOH just seemed goofy for me today. Not harder necessarily but random, glitchy, and just weird at times. Probably my WiFi though. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Yes, I use an 80 gold boost every time with Brett or any other player. Takes too much effort and time to not close the deal first time through. I'm at Gold level and plan to stay there. Only need to beat it once. 
    I know it is said that the higher tiers are supposed to have an “easier” time with WOH. I know this is just a small sample size but I’m platinum and I have keeper Brett capped and have his skills maxed 8/8 and he was 0 for 2 against Greinke yesterday with 80 gold boost each time. First time around I lost 8-7 then the second time I got three straight outs.
    As I much as I complain about the non foil Didi, he wins about 60% of the time against Greinke which i don’t think is that good. 
    Brett also has a higher hit rating and same power as Didi...
    Brett 284/255
    Didi 280/255
    Not starting a new thread for this so, why isn’t blowout active during CvC? Did I miss another Glu job?

edited May 2020
    @uwjnhaduihduiowa when did it change?
    someone correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it always active for CvC? You don’t technically score runs in CvC. I mean I could be wrong of course. P