• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    So...you're not down with OBP?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Still haven't spent any BXP on this thing
  • FranksabinskiFranksabinski Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Same here
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thank you Glu!  Another weekend of dropping cash so I could get another 4.5 star guy that I’ll never use.  Think I’ll read a good book instead!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    This weekend was the first weekend I didn’t draw a 5-star or foil. And I JUST became VIP. :/
  • Dtown23Dtown23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I got Avila 9 times in a row. They need a lock out option. Once you get a player you can’t get him again.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    My first 9 Down with OPB boxes were XP.
    Dtown23 said:
    I got Avila 9 times in a row. They need a lock out option. Once you get a player you can’t get him again.
    No way!  Repulls are essential.  Might suck for the crap players, but you're still getting BXP.  It's not all doom and gloom getting Avila so many times.  I also pulled both foils from that box, Cooper a few times and Polanco twice.  And all those Avila pulls gave me the xp to level up my stars.  And he'll pay off again Monday morning when I sell his ass off.
    Still going, and going, and goi....
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I stopped spending on my third Avila pull

hes the harbinger of “you ain’t getting sh*t this weekend”

nearly every person comparing here, on global or on Line has nearly capped him
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I stopped spending on my third Avila pull

hes the harbinger of “you ain’t getting sh*t this weekend”

nearly every person comparing here, on global or on Line has nearly capped him

I hit him only once and that was from pity timer. I've opened 18 OBP boxes.
    7x Winker
    3x Bummer
    1x Avila
    7x XP
    Outside the box has been just as bad. 8 boxes
    1x Stammen
    7x XP
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Decided to test the theory tonight

Spent another 3000 on boxes

- XP
    - 4 Star
    - Avila
    - XP
    - 4 Star
    - 4 Star
    I am done for the weekend and my total spent is embarrassing.   Spent just over $150 and 36,000 gold.  I didn't buy any 250 boxes.  I did buy Mikolas and 10 Hedges boxes.  I spent xp on Hedges, Mikolas, Polanco, Cooper, Yelich,  and Voit.

The addiction is real.  Totally disgusted with myself. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Millecors said:
    My goal this year is to spend less that $150 the entire year. Damn dude.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Something to think about if you don’t want to spend real money on the game....I use some of my credit card reward points to get App Store gift cards, that way I get to spend a little every once in a while without the stress of using money from my bank account. For me, it just makes me feel better about buying specials, investments, etc since I use my credit card reward points on something I really enjoy without feeling the guilt of spending “real money”....
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I don’t feel too bad now...bought a $5 package and got Polanco. Now just bought the $20 for 24 and got both Yelich’s and Cooper. Actually pulled the 350 2x outta the 24. Go figure!
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    20 boxes. 
    Only Avila as well. 
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Don't beat urself up bro . You see it as a problem as many of us do also , But not so openly share the truth. Your team should be solid now for awhile , so coast with it and begin to enjoy it again
  • chicosbailbondchicosbailbond Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    After I traded in my often pulled Avila, I was opening 2nd round picks, second one regular Avila. I just about threw my phone out in the rain.