JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
edited May 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Does make cycle capping more difficult with multiple versions...  90/10
Prev1

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yeah, but another 3b?  Sigh...
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Remember the good old days when you got the player with a box on top of it. Even with horrible odds that would be a lot more engaging, but resource squeeze is the name of the game lol 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I like that they gave everyone a legitimate chance at pulling a foil, without having to open a bunch of boxes with gold.  I know there are many that haven’t had much luck with those.

Hopefully this means it will soon be like last year, where you would get the WoH reward player, plus the reward box with another player or high amount of xp.
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I like it.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I like this a lot. Gives me a reasonable chance at a player that will actually improve my team.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    You'll need both for a set tomorrow, for sure 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    dont worry there will be a NEW box tom for the sets.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Having two players makes cycle capping a little bit harder, but I think that is more than offset by the fact that you can stash the boxes and then open them all at once.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I just want to know how I get this guy. A real game changer!

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    @sullipa8, I was about to post the same screenshot. I want him too! lol
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Deleted
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just a heads up. All the same as last week except 5.10 is down 6 and nobody on base.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited May 2020
    *Deleted ....
    *** App reboot set me on Pro level for some reason
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    A step up in competition was nice that ML got it done needing only one out, haven’t opened the box yet to see what I won.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I like it! First time this year I will cycle. Glu 👏 
    My pull was the foil now debating if I wanna go again to pull the 330 version too, since my next best lefties are ML, Bellinger, and Gehrig keeper.
    DFBB said:
    Just a heads up. All the same as last week except 5.10 is down 6 and nobody on base.
    Also Clevinger at 137 in Gold, vs Maeda last week at 112, both Gold 1.  The actual overall will depend on your tier.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    My gold capped Yelich is 0-3.  Last week was easier.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah they have this garbage back to like it was a few weeks ago. Just got curved out on 2.10, then 3.10. Made it to 4.8, tied it up with no outs, then nine and out for extras. Batter up in extras, then 9 and out again. So 18 straight out of the zone once I tied it to make sure I lost. This isn’t fun when they rig it to cheat this blatantly.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

And the cost to sim now is just brutal. Drop a TON of blue cash so the game can bend you over in the late rounds is painful.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I've been using this scrub all day. After some bad rng my first try, he's been very solid against Clevinger. I'm starting to eye ML, though.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Also, 4.6 is still set at a higher cheat level than the rest of the pitchers. He’s at 40, the rest are 30. Can’t get past him now without being curved out. Since I got cheated the first time, I’ve burned through over 100K in blue cash just trying to get back to that point.

I hate myself for doing this. Lol. These people suck

• scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I have all three 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Finally got through with Ferrell.  Never thought double-HH would be much of a closer, but I had no luck with anyone else...

Make that all four
    Make it to 6.10. Foil DiDi goes HAM on Clevinger and hits four HR in route to tying it up! I’m pumped....

Then GLU took over. Nine straight unhittable strikes to go to extras.

Batter up in extras: 9 more out of the zone so I lose. 

So I tied the game then the damn game rigs up 18 straight effing pitches so I lose.

Fine, video reboot. Again, go on a tear, within 1, man on 2nd, no out. Want to guess what happened next? Yep. 9 and out AGAIN.

So in three innings against 6.10, all 27 outs were cheat outs to keep me from winning my first time through. Time to put this game away again for a week.

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts

edited May 2020

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Finally

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    RodFarva said:
    Having two players makes cycle capping a little bit harder, but I think that is more than offset by the fact that you can stash the boxes and then open them all at once.
    Unless you’re me! I’ve opened 10 boxes and I have not gotten Foil Moran yet!! Yikes 😬