It's not horrible...

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    First WOH in Diamond and got the cap. Wasn’t easy but got er dun. 
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    4 times through. Stuck on 5.10 for the 5th time through right up till the end.
    Got Foil Moran on the first one, regular on the other 3. Helped the club pull in a top 10 for the weekend stat boost.

All in all. Good monday.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    First diamond woh and It was definitely encouraging to see a foil player, capped them both...going forward I hope they change it to 2 different players. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited May 2020
    whammo911 said:
    First diamond woh and It was definitely encouraging to see a foil player, capped them both...going forward I hope they change it to 2 different players. 
    Since they're bxp guys it wasn't that bad. Once we're cycling for primes/legends, missing one or two cycles towards the cap would be a big blow. Bxp guys take a lot less to come out even/ahead. I disliked this at first, but it was actually a cool idea and I'd like to see it continued. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited May 2020
    whammo911 said:
    Since they're bxp guys it wasn't that bad. Once we're cycling for primes/legends, missing one or two cycles towards the cap would be a big blow. Bxp guys take a lot less to come out even/ahead. I disliked this at first, but it was actually a cool idea and I'd like to see it continued. 

I ended up loving yesterday's WoH box. Leveled moran to S10 for bonus points after first cycle, then stockpiled boxes to see how many times I could go through before deciding if I wanted to cap him or not as I didn't feel like cycling for 12 hours straight (last week was my first monday WoH at platinum and it didn't go as well as I hoped). It went really smoothly beside one cycle and I ended up cycling 10 times so I went for the box cap. Only wish foil Moran didn't have exact same skillset, a vsRHP/RoB would've tempted me but I'm not leveling him as is. Anyway I hope they keep this format going forward.