Options

how to get your team strength up without spending.

benjo45benjo45 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey guys. This is always a huge problem for people that do not spend. So I created this forum so all is non spenders can give out tips and hints

Comments

• Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Obtain better* players via completing game modes—Walk off hero, Slugfest, Tournaments.
    Roll the dice and use gold to buy mystery boxes. 

Open the free gift boxes that are periodically given out.

Compete in CvC and Target Bash—If you are in a Gold Level club (or higher) mystery boxes go out as prizes to high round scorer—highest individual round of winning or losing team;
    and MVP—highest contributing score of all rounds of winning team for each match up.

Open draft picks—don’t expect too much here.

*Better is a relative term. Not all players are worth the attention and excitement. 

If you obtain a player that is worth the attention, Upgrade him with XP, cash, EVO, Gold.
    You can only Upgrade your player as high as your overall Team Level. If you are a Silver Team, your players can be upgraded to Silver.

Upgrade worthy players & their respective special skills, if applicable.

Upgrade your pennants.

Upgrade Team Upgrades.

Invest your “free” resources wisely and don’t be afraid to take your time. You are NOT spending real money. Your TIME and patience are your most valuable resources.

I’m sure I’m missing something. Perhaps others will fill in the gaps.

Good luck and have fun!

• Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Solo Clubs are tremendously helpful in the long run if you have the patience to build them