Options

Info Pertaining to Becoming "VIP"...

JPosey08JPosey08 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited May 2020 in General TSB Discussion

So after months of hoping, and a decent amount of money spent IRL, I have finally received my VIP status in MLB TSB 20. I had just hit level 10 in "All-Star Progression", and immediately got discouraged because there isn't anything rewarded once reaching level 10. I was hoping that I would receive VIP but once I hit level 10, I received nothing and the progress bar reset and started counting towards level 11. I honestly was pissed, and closed the game. Well I just signed on and was greeted with a "Welcome to VIP" pop-up, as well as a new section in the side menu next to the "Clubs" section called "VIP Lounge". Now I know that VIP is awarded at a different criteria met on a per-player basis, but I am going to let y'all know the exact level/All-Star tickets I have earned in order for my VIP to arrive. I hope this helps some of y'all that were as frustrated as I was. Good Luck!!

• All-Star Progression Level: LVL 10' (just leveled up from LVL 9-10)

• Current "All-Star" Ticket Total: 8285

Proud to be an American. Southern Boy Born & Raised. Fierce Supporter of the Second Amendment. Adversary and Opponent of any Welfare, Handout, or Entitlement Program. If you are not disabled, and still refuse to get a job, YOU are whats wrong with this Country! 🐘 Alabama Crimson Tide Fan for Life 🐘! Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!!!

Comments

• Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I was at 816 of level 9. Purchased a 14.99 special this morning raising me to level 10 and 8310 points. No VIP even after closing and rebooting app several times. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Rippers said:
    I was at 816 of level 9. Purchased a 14.99 special this morning raising me to level 10 and 8310 points. No VIP even after closing and rebooting app several times. 
    There could be two reasons. 
    1. There are free All Star tickets when progressing in lower levels and you just need to spend another $15 or so and you will hit it.
    2. I’m not sure how this one works, but if any of that progress was done in TSB ‘19, I’m not sure it counts towards VIP, just the All Star levels. If that is the case, you still have to spend enough in TSB ‘20 to get it.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Thanks Navy...it was a carryover and if that's the case it won't happen this year either...lol
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Thanks Navy...it was a carryover and if that's the case it won't happen this year either...lol
    Based on what I've seen, it's cumulative spending. It appears you are very, very close. As @navyjack77 mentioned, free AS tickets don't count towards the VIP counter.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Hammerhead76Hammerhead76 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Wonder why they just don’t call it VIP progression instead of All Star progression?
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Wonder why they just don’t call it VIP progression instead of All Star progression?
    because they would lose the cloud of mystery as to what you need to do to get that shiny badge of dishonor.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Rippers said:
    @Rippers

its either 838 or 848.  It’s because of free AS tickets. $15-20 and you’ll have it