prime event can go die in a hole

uwjnhaduihduiowauwjnhaduihduiowa Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
i've said it before and i will say it again, stop giving us prime event twice in a week, it's literally the driest event in the game and no one likes it 

Comments

• MattattackMattattack New Member Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    i agree that its my least favorite event but if people keep spending on it then theres no reason to change.   And having it on a day where people need the discount for Royale weekend is smart on their end.
  • IamGamer48IamGamer48 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I guess I'm the only one that likes prime events then... I think they help clubs more so than players. I have noticed the algorithm has changed recently. now, you eventually lose random games no matter how OP you may be.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 4,810 Posts
    I guess I'm the only one that likes prime events then... I think they help clubs more so than players. I have noticed the algorithm has changed recently. now, you eventually lose random games no matter how OP you may be.
    I know quite a few that love prime games, but usually, they're ballers. Your take on losing random games is consistent with my results too. I'm not sure if it's good or bad yet, but it's definitely different than '19.
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I like Prime games in a Royale setting or on a weekday. I think it's trash when the whole weekend is only a sprint event though.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I win 4 out of 5 Prime games
    I win 1 out of 25 Bonus games. 
    WTF
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I know quite a few that love prime games, but usually, they're ballers. Your take on losing random games is consistent with my results too. I'm not sure if it's good or bad yet, but it's definitely different than '19.
    I’ve always been curious about prime/sprint...and why guys are there offering x amount of points for x amount of gifts.  The amount of points they’re offering up requires them to spend gold on energy refreshes, and their ROI is basically nothing. This has been the biggest trend I’ve seen with this event.  I just don’t get it all. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited May 31
    likenight said:
    I win 4 out of 5 Prime games
    I win 1 out of 25 Bonus games. 
    WTF
    They must be monitoring as I am now losing 4 out of 5 Prime games as well. 
    FCK U Glu
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 3,602 Posts
    edited May 31
    likenight said:
    FCK U Glu
    Jesus.. I'm not sure if I've ever lost a prime game outside of bronze 🤯 losing 4 out of 5? Sounds like something is broken.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • IamGamer48IamGamer48 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    likenight said:
    FCK U Glu
    Jesus.. I'm not sure if I've ever lost a prime game outside of bronze 🤯 losing 4 out of 5? Sounds like something is broken.. 
    Me too... been losing more games in prime games and bonus games in the past 1-2 weeks now. Annoying as hell when you are holding a 5 coin franchise player and you are just wasting away games.