gold

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
can you get a decent amount of gold by answering surveys? or should i just go for it and buy some?

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’ll play the videos while I’m watching tv at night
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    video all day at work 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Here's my experience with surveys. 30% of them don't work right and I end up getting no compensation when the survey craps out halfway through. 60% work, but I don't meet all of their criteria so I only get a partial compensation. 10% work great and I get the full reward. I only delve into them when it's double gold. Otherwise it's not worth it in my opinion.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Here's my experience with surveys. 30% of them don't work right and I end up getting no compensation when the survey craps out halfway through. 60% work, but I don't meet all of their criteria so I only get a partial compensation. 10% work great and I get the full reward. I only delve into them when it's double gold. Otherwise it's not worth it in my opinion.
    I completely agree, the small reward is not worth the time and hassle it takes to complete surveys.  Also, the time it says it will take to complete the survey hasn't been accurate in my experience, it takes much longer.
  • IamGamer48IamGamer48 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I have timed the time it takes to get through the 500 video ads and it'll take 4 to 6 hours depending on the length of the ads, ranging from 5 seconds to 48 seconds per ad + the time it takes between ads.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    You must have some good luck with your ads.  I haven't seen anything less than a 30 second ad since they started messing with them in 19.  Add in the pre and post delays and I'm lucky to see a 50 second average.
    Surveys are OK but I only do them when it's double gold as well.  I seem to get lucky with 3-7, 500+ reward surveys every 2x weekend.  Other than that, it's a waste going through a mini-survey only to be told you don't qualify.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I think a lot of the ads have to do with your location. I live in a fairly large city and I get quite a few 5 second local ads here, however when I'm visiting my girlfriend, who lives in a small rural town 2 hours away, it's all 30 second+ ads.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think a lot of the ads have to do with your location. I live in a fairly large city and I get quite a few 5 second local ads here, however when I'm visiting my girlfriend, who lives in a small rural town 2 hours away, it's all 30 second+ ads.
    Sounds like she needs to visit you 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • IamGamer48IamGamer48 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Interesting... I get a ton of 5 sec ads mostly a mixture of 5, 15, 28, 30 and 48 sec ads... but yes a ton of 5 sec ads and I live in New York City ... does it get bigger lol