WoH and Hot Hitter

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
Anyone have good results of hot hitter during WoH?  I know it turns on but is it helpful?  I'm on the fence since the first hit is the hardest to get and if you get it, you have a chance at winning anyway.

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I have closed with keeper Ferrell (double HH) the last couple events, and he was 💰.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I usually start with a bloop single, then both skills on at 8/8, and a couple times didn't even make 1 out.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Nice.  Thanks guys.  I'll be putting some cash into that skill.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have several guys with it and I think it’s fine

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's a tier 2 skill for woh.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    In my opinion it’s not bad. You just need to get that first hit. 
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited June 2020
    It’s definitely better than tie game, bases empty, lead off, etc. I like that fact that (once you get a hit) it stays active for the remainder of the round.

Late inning is probably my favorite for WOH, I only have one player with it, but it’s always active no matter what (for WOH). 
    Also, I just realized that one of Trea Turner’s skills is VRHP, and he’s a right handed batter...are there other players like this?
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I think Judge is usually a righty with VRHP. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Here’s an example of a righty with the same hand skill. As you can see by the stats, he does pretty well for me. I don’t mind the same hand skill. It makes him more useful against both righties and lefties.