Clubs buying points during events

ando526ando526 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
A player should not be allowed to join a club after an event starts. Clubs hire top ranked players to come in and drop a ton of points and then have them leave. This hurts actual clubs who have been grinding the entire event without paying someone to come in and take over. Something needs to be done about this, it is not fair to those clubs that play straight up

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    AMEN!!!!!!!  Put em in jail I say! 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    No justice, no peace 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Until they bring back cooldown then yall will be singing a different tune. Sometimes the good comes with the bad.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    You think Glu, Insert what you think about them here, is gonna stop something that directly relates to money in their pockets?  Given the choice between cooldown or $ for points, give me $ for points all day long. 

I don’t do gifts for points either FYI
  • ando526ando526 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m talking about a happy medium between cooldown and joining mid event. Someone can join 5 different clubs during the week if they want, just not after an event has started. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    right, but what about people who are club jumping not for event points but for loyalty boxes, evo and cash.
    Like @dkarski87 said take the good with the bad.   I much prefer this over cooldown and its not even close

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Club below us brought in some hired help this weekend from top clubs, and they remained the club below us 🤷‍♂️ it feels weird when it happens- but it's just another challenge tbh. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    And sorry but to be honest, the rewards are so shit anyways. Thats why so many people dont stay in their clubs. Even if you do get beat by outside, (which happens to everyone here). Who cares, what an extra 2 gold picks and 300g is really that important? Compared to a bs cooldown. No thanks. Take the loss, it happens to all of us. 
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Theres not much to say other then if you are interested in improving your own team, club hopping at certain times is a must.  If improving your own team isnt important to you then this conversation may not apply