WOH 6/1 Sophomore Stud

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Not too bad if you need a catcher. Does that mean maybe another Tatis and/or Alonso in today’s box?
Prev1

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    That is not bad and decent skills. Not to keen on risp but much better skill than bases empty (I hate that skill) and this skill that I can't stand the most this year so far that keeps popping up, that if I'm lucky enough to get a specialty 5* player, I'll get that player with this skill...batter in the first position.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Never heard of this guy, so I looked him up.  27 years old with 304 career ABs, 5 HRs and a .207 BA.  It bugs me when they put these less than marginal players as specials.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Come on @xracman. Let the man have his day. I know what you mean though. Many more options out there, but they can’t keep cycling the same players thru or we’ll be bitching about that too.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Come on @xracman. Let the man have his day. I know what you mean though. Many more options out there, but they can’t keep cycling the same players thru or we’ll be bitching about that too.
    Yea, you're right.  Will be interesting to see who else is a Soph Stud.  We've already had multiple Alonso, Tatis, Bichettes this year. Vlad?  Would seem to fit with their focus on 3B this year.
    Based on this updated look, maybe we see Yordan in today’s box. Hopefully he’ll have good skills for WOH.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @navyjack77 I just hope he's not a DH. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I must be missing something...the dudes name is Grayson, but the box is called Gary???
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Gary = Male version of Karen

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    DFBB said:
    @navyjack77 I just hope he's not a DH. 

I agree, but 74 out of 87 games played were at DH. Here’s hoping.
    And a DH he is. FP box.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Seems like Keepers got a small bump
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Seems like Keepers got a small bump
    You’re right, very small but I’ll take whatever 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Since Keeper Brett is my closer I’ll absolutely take any bump. I see the hands of the pitchers haven’t changed, what about the difficulty of the pitchers/scenarios?
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Since Keeper Brett is my closer I’ll absolutely take any bump. I see the hands of the pitchers haven’t changed, what about the difficulty of the pitchers/scenarios?

Same as last monday
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I got through on a bases loaded walk 

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Verdugo did it. Kind of a gamble to get that first hit & make him double skilled. But after that he ran it with zero outs recorded..
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Did they actually jack UP the cost of blue cash???  Really?  One of the biggest complaints supposedly being addressed....and its now WORSE????
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Did they actually jack UP the cost of blue cash???  Really?  One of the biggest complaints supposedly being addressed....and its now WORSE????
    No. It's been bad all year.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    also got through with Verdugo
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol I’m now 0-8. Same pattern the last three times: as soon as the tying run is on, my round ends with no chance to win. Cheat out after cheat out after cheat out. Frick this. Boomer nap then onto something else today. This isn’t any fun, and I’m losing blue cash.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    dude u have so much gold. Go plat. U spent all that gold while you were still gold and didnt level up. You would've made x2 or triple the XP if u went up and had a full team capped with what you spent. U keep doing the same shit over and over, dont u think its time for something else?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Woke up from my boomer nap and decided to give it one more shot with my new guy.

Lost the first game bc I fricked up. Hit into a double play down one with men on first and third. Up to that point I had only one curve out so I knew I had good RNG for the video reboot. Sure enough, video reboot and it was on. All straight pitches. I hit four HRs in the round including a three run jack after it was tied. Now THAT was fun, especially after losing the way I did the round prior. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Glu really doesn’t want me cycle capping today. For the past 2 hours, Clevinger has been impossible to beat. Maybe put the phone down while the video restart reloads and he’ll be beatable again.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

I read on Facebook people were having a ton of trouble beating Clevinger today. Olson still took him out 13-9 with only a video boost without being retired once.
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I used Olsen at D6. Skills at 8/4 and an 80 gold boost. 1/1. Haven’t had much time today to keep going 
    I read on Facebook people were having a ton of trouble beating Clevinger today. Olson still took him out 13-9 with only a video boost without being retired once.
    I really like that Matt Olsen, but yeah I’m working on my 5th go round now. Must just be my week. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

@JTPASTOR by looking at your pics I hope that’s not the order In which it all happened. I got the 330 Grayson cycled to get him to G7 then on my next cycle I got the 345 version 😂😅😭
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @slafrance2 I pulled Alvarez from the first Clash. I got the foil WOH reward on like the 12th or 13th cycle.