LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Very 1st box, me thinks I will be seeing a lot of this jerkoff...

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I got the lower Alvarez from the video achievement box.  I am good.  0 gold to be spent on this fan rewards...
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    15 and counting...

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’m excited about this guy, much better than last week’s. I think.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    24 times out of 56 boxes opened..... 

• SynisterSynister Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I opened 30 boxes and went 0-for-30 on 5*'s.  Trash boxes
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    This is ridiculous, 
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Logged out at 9:59 cst, Logged back in at 10:00 cst.

First 700 gold box ......

whammo911 said:
    This is ridiculous, 
    Yup, been trying to quit, but with so much already invested i just can't seem to.  Bringing it on myself.  Told myself I wouldn't spend another dime until the update and Primes hit....  FAIL
    I pulled foil Alvarez in a clash box.  1st foil for me since Joc on 4/1.

Problem is, I had already pulled the 345 Alvarez from the video achievement box and leveled him to G10, and skills to 6/6...

Sigh...
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whammo911 said:
    This is ridiculous, 
    Yup, been trying to quit, but with so much already invested i just can't seem to.  Bringing it on myself.  Told myself I wouldn't spend another dime until the update and Primes hit....  FAIL
    At this rate they are going milking the COVID pandemic as an excuse to to be lazy and not update Their game and being greedy, not like they couldn’t remote login from home to work on it just sayin... 🙃 but I’m starting to believe legends will be release before primes at the rate they are going 🙄 but hey they did add more Tiers to the FP with more worthless franchise coins ,a sticker box and very minuscule bump in the amount of bxp to it. Yet one still wonders how the devs still have a job 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I pulled foil Alvarez in a clash box.  1st foil for me since Joc on 4/1.

Problem is, I had already pulled the 345 Alvarez from the video achievement box and leveled him to G10, and skills to 6/6...

Sigh...
    If WoH is your game, the 345 is drastically better than the foil with blowout. Otherwise, that foil is crazy, such low speed..
    Yeah, I obviously like the foil version better for most modes, but I don't know if I can justify the leveling, since I already capped the 345 at my tier, and took skills to 6/6.  Seems like a waste of resources.  If one was OF, it might be worth it, but 2 DH-only players is just frustrating...
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whammo911 said:
    This is ridiculous, 
    Don’t look at this game as an investment. Worst thing you can do. Play it as a means for entertainment only. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Millecors said:
    24 times out of 56 boxes opened..... 

I'm super confused why you wouldnt level this guy higher at the start if you planned on buying that many boxes.   The odds very clear.   This guy is a 26% odds on the 700 box.    You can easily bank a ton of bxp if you plan on buying that many boxes and you dont get your guy.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Deleted in fear of dev's removing a small advantageous strategy.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Millecors exactly why during the week I stopped buying boxing and putting that gold towards beating WOH. I do hope you got a crap ton of xp.