My Love For WoH Is Quickly Fading. The Cheating Is Tiresome. There HAS To Be A Better Way..

2Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    i came up with a brilliant idea:
    Instead of programming mandatory outs, just start the innings with a designated number of outs. The last round can start with two. I don’t care. As long as I know what I’m working with. This puts skill back in it too. 

Down 4, nobody on, two outs to start against 5.10? Bring it. That would be fun, especially knowing if you lose it’s completely on you every time. Plus no death windows lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Instead of programming mandatory outs, just start the innings with a designated number of outs. The last round can start with two. I don’t care. As long as I know what I’m working with. This puts skill back in it too. 

Down 4, nobody on, two outs to start against 5.10? Bring it. That would be fun, especially knowing if you lose it’s completely on you every time. Plus no death windows lol
    *after the next update implements this*

@drsmartassphd said:
    I went to play 5-10 manually and it said I lost. I didn’t even get an AB!  There is no way anyone should start with 3 outs”
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited June 2020
    obviously  not a real Dr. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    criffy said:
    i leave for 3 months and nothing has changed - doc still bitching about WoH. glad to know you can count on something at these forums
    Welcome back Criff..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

I have a better idea:

https://youtu.be/CEeqCbEFIJw