Why Is 4.6 Harder Than The Rest Of The Level? Answers and Screenshots Inside!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
In my never ending quest to not only complain about WoH, but also HELP with WoH, I have seen this question pop up weekly by random posters.

Today, while being curved out over and over by Tankana, I finally decided to try and record it. That didn’t work, so I went though the round and took screenshots. It wasn’t easy, but here is your proof. Tanaka is curving out, quite frequently, my fully capped Keeper Brett, arguably one of my best lefties for this event. Took me four rounds to get the RNG needed for a chance finally clear.

I have mentioned here many times about cheat outs, or programmed outs when you play a round of WoH. This happens often and is really what ruins the game. Every time your hitter has been struck out after a mandated out, the “pitch calling” update for the pitchers comes up.

In gold, the cheat rating for each round is as follows:

Level 1 and 2: 20
Level 3 and 4: 30
Level 5 on Royale 40, but in WoH it’s 45 (last round)
Level 6: 45. However I have noticed lately GLU shuts off this notification in the last round.

Now, back to 4.6
In the screenshots below, you will see Tanaka has a cheat rating of 40, as opposed to every other pitcher that round. They are set on 30. You will see a screenshot of Thor’s cheat rating after he “struck me out”. Thor is at 30. 

Enjoy!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• AgulierspeedAgulierspeed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I am 4 for 4 autoplaying 4.6 with D1 Yogi.  Use that pile of gold to move up and stop complaining 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    330 Grandal has no problem at plat 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    The guy on 4.6 last year was the gate keeper, too. So what's the big deal? Use a better player here and move on.
    Geez dude - man up.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m clearing 4.6 just fine with Brett. Purpose of this thread is to help others. I’m not complaining. I’ve already cycled twice today.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I am 4 for 4 autoplaying 4.6 with D1 Yogi.  Use that pile of gold to move up and stop complaining 
    Likely going diamond in a week or two thanks to @SandlotGuru

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Sounds like operator error to me
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I had a post last year with a "recommended batter" list for woh instead of just pitchers hands. This is because the pitchers dont go in order of easiest to hardest, there are better/worse pitchers sprinkled in to give people that may not pay attention a harder time. Your best lefty/righty doesn't always belong as the level closer - they may be best served for the Tanakas. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @uwjnhaduihduiowa I just cleared again with keeper Brett, but Verdugo was who cleared for me Monday

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Brett goes about 5 for 8. @ Platinum  with a small   (video or 40g) gold boost at different times of day.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Brett was 4/4 this week for me. Twice with 80G and twice yesterday with video. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Foil Yelich was 12/12 for me this week with only a video boost each time.