Update is LIVE!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I actually don't have it yet, but I know it's live for both android and Ios. Lots of tidbits in there! Share away if you're already in.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    More resources & boxes up for grabs. Pretty cool
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Daily Dinger is an easy way to earn boxes. 

CONSERVE YOUR TICKETS.

I earned 8 boxes in maybe 5 minutes.
  • SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Overall, immediate impression for challenges is 2 thumbs up.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Looks like we are stuck in spring training forever, no changes there.  Very disappointed!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn my last entry I won 2 boxes but didn’t receive them...worked fine for previous entries though...hopefully this is a one off
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    not getting any of the prizes
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The Home Run version of the Field Pass is not working as advertised. No player leveling discount (advertised at 5%). Before I purchased it showed Milestones with the Home Run pass icon. Now that I have purchased they are all locked. Actually it doesn’t show anywhere that I have any kind of Field Pass. I got the gold and the boxes at least.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Already got graffitied....shame...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just updated a few minutes ago and on IOS, it's FAST! Games are super smooth. Dingers is fun, but difficult. I'm all sorts of terrible right now, but I look forward to getting better. Unfortunately, not all prizes are being paid with dingers. They've already received multiple messages and I'd expect that those who were effected will be compensated. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Damn my last entry I won 2 boxes but didn’t receive them...worked fine for previous entries though...hopefully this is a one off
    I restarted my app and the boxes were there in the store. However I did win 200 gold and that never showed up.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Field Pass milestones progress status is gone. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Daily Dingers is Great...Cheap Field Pass? Ha, I'll pass...not worth it. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It doesn’t work anyway.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m not seeing any of this

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I like Daily Dinger so far...except I REALLY suck at it. lol
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited June 2020
    For transparency - Just letting you all know that normally we put more marketing muscle into this because any update is a big deal to us.  We've worked tirelessly to get this version out and stuff outside our control prevented us from doing it as quickly as we'd like.

But right now, the reality is there's more important stuff happening in the world around us.  It wasn't meant to be a shadow release, but please take comfort in the fact that we got to provide you guys with the entertainment that you've been clamoring for and we're here to service you.

I'd appreciate your most constructive feedback on the new stuff so I can get it to the devs.  We're already hard at work at what's coming next, but obviously we didn't have the big sample size (you guys) to test and break all the new featuring.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    wait cheap field pass?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Favorite team live boost for what would have been the schedule is a very nice addition 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    For anyone who didn't get "Dinger" rewards:

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Favorite team live boost for what would have been the schedule is a very nice addition 
    Where in the app did you see this?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Where in the app did you see this?
    On the home page. It is showing for the Rockies. I'm assuming today was a day game get-away day. We'll know for sure in the next couple days, but I'm guessing it's based on original time for games. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Live updates from Dev Team:
    - The milestone progress status should be a temporary thing during the transition from updates.
    - Daily Dinger rewarding should be fixed.  
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its not, still not getting any rewards from it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    - The milestone progress status should be a temporary thing during the transition from updates.
    Without bombarding CS, do you have any eta in when we will receive the awards some of us didn’t get? I’d like to buy more entries but don’t plan on it until I know it’s all fixed. Same for the field pass issues. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Wow....look at this... from one of those dinger boxes I won🤯
    I needed a right handed bat with those skills for WoH
    Question... Will that be the only way to get more dinger tickets is by purchasing with real world money? If it is..smh...I was hoping to blow some of this mountain of gold I have if say it was like 100 gold per ticket....or even half the cost of a box, I would do...
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Just another feature that doesn't work. It's laughable at this point 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Great. Now maybe I'll actually get the gifts that pop up on the notifications. So I can trade them right away for XP. Have not even played a single inning yet on 2020 🙄🖖
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Without bombarding CS, do you have any eta in when we will receive the awards some of us didn’t get? I’d like to buy more entries but don’t plan on it until I know it’s all fixed. Same for the field pass issues. 
    Typical flow for that is if you have a ticket in, you'll be gotten to eventually. Since tickets and our admin tool aren't on the same server, we can't just pinpoint everybody who submitted a ticket to mass gift everyone.

Our QA team has reported that it should be functioning properly as of the time I put that last message out.  So of you closed the app and came back in, things should be working fine.