Update is LIVE!

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Question... Will that be the only way to get more dinger tickets is by purchasing with real world money? If it is..smh...I was hoping to blow some of this mountain of gold I have if say it was like 100 gold per ticket....or even half the cost of a box, I would do...
    I've heard rumblings that they'll be part of Challenges every now and then.

The Community Team will also have them as a giveaway during various weekend activities.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Daily dinger is fun... kinda hard but fun. Got used to it towards the end. Imo the rewards need to be worth it that’s what makes any game/mode fun. I like the rewards 👍🏻 
    Then I saw it was .99 for another entry or 9.99 for 12. 🤢🤮
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Live updates from Dev Team:
    - The milestone progress status should be a temporary thing during the transition from updates.
    - Daily Dinger rewarding should be fixed.  
    Without bombarding CS, do you have any eta in when we will receive the awards some of us didn’t get? I’d like to buy more entries but don’t plan on it until I know it’s all fixed. Same for the field pass issues. 
    Typical flow for that is if you have a ticket in, you'll be gotten to eventually. Since tickets and our admin tool aren't on the same server, we can't just pinpoint everybody who submitted a ticket to mass gift everyone.

Our QA team has reported that it should be functioning properly as of the time I put that last message out.  So of you closed the app and came back in, things should be working fine.
    Thanks, I’ll await the compensation before purchasing more. If the last comment was in regards to field pass milestones, mine still isn’t working. I’ll just wait to see what they say. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Question... Will that be the only way to get more dinger tickets is by purchasing with real world money? If it is..smh...I was hoping to blow some of this mountain of gold I have if say it was like 100 gold per ticket....or even half the cost of a box, I would do...
    I've heard rumblings that they'll be part of Challenges every now and then.

The Community Team will also have them as a giveaway during various weekend activities.
    Sweet 👍... Thanks @blueleopard
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    where do i go for the update ??
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I needed a right handed bat with those skills for WoH

That's awesome man, I'm in the same boat about needing a Righty for WOH...glad you got him!

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'd use 300,000 of the 1,000,000,000 energy drinks I have to buy a "dinger ticket mystery box"...which of course would only have a 0.5% chance of actually getting a ticket....but hey, at least I could put these energy drinks to some use.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited June 2020
    - The milestone progress status should be a temporary thing during the transition from updates.
    That Field Pass issue is still not fixed. No Milestones and no leveling discount for me on the Home Run pass. You closed my thread on it prematurely as it is definitely not fixed!
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    samtheman said:
    That Field Pass issue is still not fixed. No Milestones and no leveling discount for me on the Home Run pass. You closed my thread on it prematurely as it is definitely not fixed!
    It didn't need its own separate thread and can be discussed here.
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Where do I see this “home run pass” people are speaking about?  The only field pass I see is the normal one
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    samtheman said:
    It can’t have its own thread by gawd!!  Just like cvc advantage, if people know it isn’t working they won’t buy it!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    sucios08 said:
    where do i go for the update ??
    go to app store
    search tsb 20
    tap on the app name (not the "open" button)
    it should take you to a screen that has an update button.
    worked from IOS anyway.

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    Field Pass Issue Update:
    Working for some; not working for others. Something in the update messed up some Field Pass attributes, and we're looking it now.  For now, it's a manual fix and if you have a ticket in, they'll eventually get to you.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Daily Dingers is fun. Got gold and boxes first try

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Haven't seen an answer to this... do Dinger tickets carry over if unused? Or do they expire similar to cvc entries? Hate to waste them on attempts at this current box, but it's better than seeing them reset to zero...barely
    edited June 2020
    JCAM80 said:
    Haven't seen an answer to this... do Dinger tickets carry over if unused? Or do they expire similar to cvc entries? Hate to waste them on attempts at this current box, but it's better than seeing them reset to zero...barely
    I believe I remember the last VIP newsletter saying you would be able to get some tickets daily, which leads me to believe they stay After it ends like bonus games tickets do. 

Edit: here is the info from the last newsletter. 

JCAM80 said:
    They're treated on our backend as a form of currency, like XP, Gold, Cash, etc.  So yeah, you can save them.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Boxes are in for those that didn’t get their boxes from dingers. No ticket was necessary. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Daily Dingers is fun. Got gold and boxes first try

I give them 2 weeks to ruin it like they did the Cash boxes.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Boxes are in for those that didn’t get their boxes from dingers. No ticket was necessary. 

I sent a ticket in and didn’t get the correct compensation. Gave me the boxes but not the gold 🤷‍♂️.
    Thank you for the response @blueleopard. Your presence during this update is much appreciated. 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Anyone else not getting xp on repulls? Had it happen 4 times with a maxed Murphy. I have a ticket in. And thanks @blueleopard for hanging on the forum today, appreciate it. 

Edit - screen shows ~12k xp when repulling Murphy, yet my xp total on the team page remains unchanged. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I would've been stoked on this update in early may. Now? I can't help but look at an update that's "been ready" for over a month - and came with bugs/features that don't even work. Bugs should always be expected, but it stings a bit extra when the project had EXTRA time to be combed over. 

The dev's seem to be fine in the idea department - not quite the execution department. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • shewantsmeshewantsme Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Am I the only one that doesn't understand daily dinger I hit the ball in the zone and it says missed everytime
    It's based on where the ball finishes/lands. If it's a HR & not dead center all the way through/to the yellow, you missed.
    And maybe primes by Halloween?  Hate to be a Debbie downer... I know... 
    The update is great dingers and challenges are cool rewards for them are sufficient imo and hopefully that doesn’t change. But damn the we need primes... need something to chase otherwise the game is still pretty stale for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
     Wallet closed... sitting on my 125k gold.. watching videos. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I would've been stoked on this update in early may. Now? I can't help but look at an update that's "been ready" for over a month - and came with bugs/features that don't even work. Bugs should always be expected, but it stings a bit extra when the project had EXTRA time to be combed over. 

The dev's seem to be fine in the idea department - not quite the execution department. 
    Because they are the Walmart grade developers who would be fired from any reputable company. Anything that actually works, guaranteed that they outsourced the work. Never seen a game this bad 
    The update is great dingers and challenges are cool rewards for them are sufficient imo and hopefully that doesn’t change. But damn the we need primes... need something to chase otherwise the game is still pretty stale for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    There are some things we can't play around with until baseball comes back.  That's one of them.
    There are some things we can't play around with until baseball comes back.  That's one of them.
    I, for one, would not miss the early primes. If we can just skip until they are about 450 overall that’s ok with me. 
    Thank u 👍🏻 That is very disheartening 😭