Options

Really Glu?!?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
WTF?!? Do we get 5 gold for these ads? You all are really trying to get my $0.99. Not today satan...

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Wow
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If your gunna play the game, you really cant pay the .99 to disable ads? That takes f2p to a whole new level
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    If your gunna play the game, you really cant pay the .99 to disable ads? That takes f2p to a whole new level
    Oh yes it does, oh yes it does.... After 2017 version I vowed to stay F2P and never to give these greedy soul sucking, bloodsuckers another red cent of mine again ..... I wear it like badge of honor....
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Oh yes it does, oh yes it does.... After 2017 version I vowed to stay F2P and never to give these greedy soul sucking, bloodsuckers another red cent of mine again ..... I wear it like badge of honor....
    Welp enjoy that enjoying ad at the top then. Guess that’s what the badge looks like. 
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Welp enjoy that enjoying ad at the top then. Guess that’s what the badge looks like. 

Since it's a virtual game I guess the badge could look virtually like anything....