Back to Back Royale

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Does this mean they will introduce a new box tomorrow or will it be the same players both days? Wasn't there supposed to be a slugfest?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I'm very excited for this! In all seriousness the more Royale we can have, the better!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Does this mean they will introduce a new box tomorrow or will it be the same players both days? Wasn't there supposed to be a slugfest?
    Total guess here, but I'm expecting today's boxes will be a bonus for the next Royale. I also expect a new bonus player(pitcher) and a new WoH reward. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Deleted 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I'm not that excited to tell the truth. Now that I've hit the magic threshold of wins in Gold Tier - I'm not allowed to win a bonus game or tourney game anymore....so royale now is basically just a one trick pony for me.

Btw - this win threshold - whereby bonus/tourney games become unwinnable - is really a stupid frickin idea. I mean I submitted a ticket to gripe about this the other day - and CS told me - that it looks like you've really played a lot of games to help your club....blah blah...and now you've exceeded your win threshold for your tier.

But then a few days later - they drop a new app update - where they are now encouraging me to play more games to help my club - games that I can't win. Its frickin stupid. 

At least I know this will be my final season on this app. She-it  be stupid.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Btw - this win threshold - whereby bonus/tourney games become unwinnable - is really a stupid frickin idea.
    @bobdylan_fan, but I just don’t get all the complaining about “win thresholds”. Who the the hell makes everyone play so many games, hit a wall, then complain? I’ve played since ‘17, have no clue about this “”threshold” because I see no reason to play 1000 a games a month. I have no issues, I currently have a 93% win clip (will gladly furnish screenshot), I play at my own pace, bonus games, primes, no issue. Only complaints you EVER hear out of me are season games, but hey, I’ve won 3 of 4 seasons, so I can’t really complain. Oh, and yes, I’m from the wrong side of the tracks, I’m Silver. So, someone explain why I need to play a shitload more games, to hit a wall, and complain about how this is garbage? The way I’ve played for last 3 seasons, no complaints at all. Can I cycle WOH? I could care less about it, resources are nice, players are crap. I’ll leave it there.....
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

@bobdylan_fan the part that said this was NOT directed at you seemed to have disappeared. It’s just a general rant on my part
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Btw - this win threshold - whereby bonus/tourney games become unwinnable - is really a stupid frickin idea.
    @bobdylan_fan, but I just don’t get all the complaining about “win thresholds”. Who the the hell makes everyone play so many games, hit a wall, then complain? I’ve played since ‘17, have no clue about this “”threshold” because I see no reason to play 1000 a games a month. I have no issues, I currently have a 93% win clip (will gladly furnish screenshot), I play at my own pace, bonus games, primes, no issue. Only complaints you EVER hear out of me are season games, but hey, I’ve won 3 of 4 seasons, so I can’t really complain. Oh, and yes, I’m from the wrong side of the tracks, I’m Silver. So, someone explain why I need to play a shitload more games, to hit a wall, and complain about how this is garbage? The way I’ve played for last 3 seasons, no complaints at all. Can I cycle WOH? I could care less about it, resources are nice, players are crap. I’ll leave it there.....
    No offense, honestly, but if you played the game as much as most of here you would completely understand our gripe about the win threshold. It’s easy to play 1,000 games a month when you’re in the app everyday and competing to put up points for your club.
    I laugh at your gripe! It’s crazy to me, I’ve had no issues like the crying that is done here. Forget it, y’all play that many games, hit a roadblock, you deserve what happens. I’m happy where I am. That’s what this game offers, everyone has there happy zone. But seems to be a lot of unhappiness from some zones
    And don’t come at me like I’m a rookie. You have your style, I have mine. I just don’t cry about it
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    And don’t come at me like I’m a rookie. You have your style, I have mine. I just don’t cry about it
    You seem to be crying that people aren't playing tsb just for season mode 🙃 these guys understandably want more out of the game without such a drastic "penalty." 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Wow, okay boomer 😂 You’re so right, we “deserve” to be punished for playing the game that we enjoy so much. 

We’ll go ahead and continue to complain about the win threshold while you stand on your porch and yell at the clouds for more rain.
    Also, 1,000 games a month? This weekends Verdugo has gone through 10k games so far for me 🤕 1k a month would be extremely casual for a lot of guys - at least us nerds on the forum 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Also, 1,000 games a month? This weekends Verdugo has gone through 10k games so far for me 🤕 1k a month would be extremely casual for a lot of guys - at least us nerds on the forum 🤷‍♂️
    Have you hit the win threshold in diamond? If not you DESERVE it! 10K games in a week?! You’re enjoying yourself too much!!!
    I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it, @tshea510 definitely has a point there. It's more like my phone is glu'd to my hand and it forces me to play tsb or else.. I'm too scared to find out what "or else" means 😳😱
    Wow. All I can say is wow! Al I’ve ever said is I’m enjoying every aspect of this game that I choose to play. I dont choose to play until this so called threshold makes me cry out about it. And if you look through the game threads, there’s a helluvalot of crying. Point is, if you choose to play that many games  and hit a wall, so be it. I choose not to and can enjoy building my team. I mean seriously, what is the point of the arguments? As I said, we al have a different approach and play accordingly. I’ve never had this game “force” me to do anything. At least while my financial advisor was around. Jeez, 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    In summary - the win threshold algorithm - is frickin stupid and needs to be removed.
    It's simply another attempt at player coercion - and if its not fixed - will be the final straw for me.
    F this Company.
    They don't deserve another $0.01 of my lazily unearned gov't handout.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I agree the algorithm is nonsense, but it has been in place at least since TSB18, so nothing is new there...
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Ever just play Mario on level 1 and never rescue the princess?  That’s what staying at lower levels is in this game. Just level up and it isn’t a problem. The win threshold is there to encourage leveling up. It does its job just fine. 
    Ever just play Mario on level 1 and never rescue the princess?  That’s what staying at lower levels is in this game. Just level up and it isn’t a problem. The win threshold is there to encourage leveling up. It does its job just fine. 

And all I’m saying is it has never affected me until very late in ‘17 game, well after’18 came out. All my seasons are over 93% win in Silver, so at least for me, I’m doing a pretty good job of rescuing the princess. I’ve found my comfort zone over the years and that’s where I am now. But to each their own.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:

And all I’m saying is it has never affected me until very late in ‘17 game, well after’18 came out. All my seasons are over 93% win in Silver, so at least for me, I’m doing a pretty good job of rescuing the princess. I’ve found my comfort zone over the years and that’s where I am now. But to each their own.
    I agree with the sentiment here, but I just want to add that for many, their comfort zone has continuously been adjusted in the last couple of years. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    tshea510 said:
    Hmm.. you went from "there is no threshold! I just play season mode and you're dumb for playing more!" to "I've only hit the threshold once when it no longer mattered, and we all play however we choose" all in the same thread. Interesting stuff. 
    Nice try putting words in my mouth. I’ll just leave it there. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @tshea510 just curious, what aspects of the game do you play/enjoy? You don't play much Season mode, don't play many BGs, and don't like WoH. What's left, CVC? Slugfest? 
    I used a smidge of creativity in my summary 
    fatDaddy said:
    @tshea510 just curious, what aspects of the game do you play/enjoy? You don't play much Season mode, don't play many BGs, and don't like WoH. What's left, CVC? Slugfest? 
    I play mainly everything, but not many BG lately. I play WOH, but only for resources, I don’t think the prizes are worth the effort. I enjoy Season mode a lot, I play that as much as anything. I just don’t play a TON of games, probably why I’m still in my comfort zone. Primes when I must, CvC always, love SF. Obviously if I went Gold, would be playing a lot more BG. 
    In summary, @tshea510 came here to yell at us for complaining about something he does not understand because he only plays season mode and a little bit of WOH. And we deserve our treatment because we choose to play more than him. But to each their own and we should all play however much we feel comfortable. But if you are comfortable and play more than him then you are not allowed to complain.

That’s enough internet for today.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    24 posts... and no mention of roasted turkey Pringle’s??? You are nothing more than a phony imposter. Smh 
    KCTribe said:
    In summary, @tshea510 came here to yell at us for complaining about something he does not understand because he only plays season mode and a little bit of WOH. And we deserve our treatment because we choose to play more than him. But to each their own and we should all play however much we feel comfortable. But if you are comfortable and play more than him then you are not allowed to complain.

Apparently you have a reading and comprehension problem. No problem, hope you get it all sorted out. Personally, I’m done with this thread, it’s a dead horse, no sense to keep beating it.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    KCTribe said:

Easy there rookie. @tshea510 is a respected vet around these parts (at least I have respect for him). Put in some time by posting, accumulate some badges and maybe even visit forums from years past. 
This discussion has been closed.