XP issue with repulls

DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
There is a known issue where some repulls don’t give the xp indicated. Please watch your xp totals carefully. Many cs tickets have been submitted and it sounds like they are working on it. 

Comments

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    thanks, I'm glad to know it wasn't just me.
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I paid attention to this yesterday for the first time, and I was getting what I should have on most repulls.

I seemed to be getting less than the stated amount when a player was being upgraded to a new level (i.e. gold -> plat).  The only player I repulled after he was already capped was a 4* player (capped at plat), and in that case I was getting slightly more than stated.
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    My issue is repulling D10 Murphy. Should receive ~12k xp, and instead I don’t get any xp. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My issue is repulling D10 Murphy. Should receive ~12k xp, and instead I don’t get any xp. 
    I tested this earlier and it appears to initially give the correct xp and then, takes it back moments later. I sent in a ticket too.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @dfbb exactly, same experience for me. Once I knew about it I tried to go quickly and spend the xp. It gave me the “oops we need to restart” and after reloading the game the xp was gone.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone compensated yet? Please post if you have been. Tks 
    I was compensated about an hour ago, but then it happened again. lol Still waiting on the second one...
    Nothing yet for me. Owed 7 Murphy repulls. Scared to open any more boxes until it’s resolved. Bummer that it happened on the back to back royale. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Customer support is telling me unfortunately they can’t compensate me for lost xp. Unacceptable 
    Wow, that’s insane. Three club mates have been impacted. We all have responses from cs saying “the devs are working on it.”  This is a major issue. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Guys can you chill?  

It’s almost Friday and that’s the start of the weekend, Glu doesn’t work on the weekends.  Send in a ticket and they will get to you eventually, right around the time 2021 drops.  I mean seriously, it’s not their fault that you bought something from them that isn’t working.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @dfbb exactly, same experience for me. Once I knew about it I tried to go quickly and spend the xp. It gave me the “oops we need to restart” and after reloading the game the xp was gone.
    For me, it didn’t restart me. I just tried it again and same result with a grossman repull. I see the credit, move around the app, come back and it’s gone.
  • RAZINUDOWNRAZINUDOWN Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same exact issues as mentioned above. Multiple issues with this today as I tried to get XP. My last 20X box was a complete zero to me after pulling Diamond 10 Murphy 8X.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

Another factor in all of this: by the time they get around to getting this fixed anyone with a field pass leveling discount (including myself) will not be able to use it for the bxp we lost. It's really disappointing because the leveling discount was the main reason why I got the field pass this week.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I just got tournament box repulls of Grossman trying to get my xp up for the weekend - and noticed I only got 1k of the 18k xp from the repulls 🧐 not sure I can play the game like this.. I'm spending money and time for gold to buy boxes, and I'm not just looking for players from those boxes - I'm also looking for xp! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Repulls have been a great way for me to acquire XP to level up players. I don’t think I will open any boxes until this gets fixed. Really bad timing for this because VIP gifts are coming out today.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, for sure. No boxes for me either, so I guess no competing this weekend and no field pass 🤷‍♂️ I should probably take a little break anyways, I guess 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    This needs to be THE issue that the devs are working on.  Anything else can wait.
    I’m sitting on a ton of boxes from yesterday. Terrified to touch them until it’s fixed. As a diamond team I survive on those Murphy repulls. 
    So having talked to a few people and comparing notes, it appears that the issue is with capped players. If you get xp from a repull with an uncapped player, it appears to be fine. The issue is when the guy is already capped. To be clear, this is just what I've observed. 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I've noticed today that low-level re-pulls (read: 4 star scrubs) are yielding more xp than advertised (~4k vs. the ~700 shown).  Looks like this issue cuts both ways, but certainly hurts higher level players. 
    Happy to report it was fixed, at least for me. Went through all remaining boxes and received accurate xp from repulling D10 Murphy. Took a bit longer than I would have expected to fix the error, but it appears to be back to normal now.