Options

Longer black screens after update

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
Is anyone noticing longer black screens after watching videos for gold or hit bonuses after the update?  I'm seeing at least an extra 10 seconds of black screen before I get the reward.

Comments

• Options
    RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Mine actually seem quicker.  Both the loading of the video and the return to play after.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Most things seem slower with the update.  Just entering in to a prime or a bonus game, I get the spiny wheel for a few seconds between each menu
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Maybe the black screens are in support of Black Lives Matter? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    whynot said:
    Maybe the black screens are in support of Black Lives Matter? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    If you look at your profile - or whatever it's called- with your recent event scores you'll notice todays event is called "eventroyalematteblack" 🧐🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Send me a DM explaining where you're seeing them and what device you use.  That's worth reporting.
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Yep watch video followed by black screen, then 30 seconds later another video is available. Samsung galaxy 9 olus
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    FWIW I bought a new Galaxy S20 Ultra this week and every part of the game has been super fast with seemless transitions EXCEPT videos.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I have a new iPhone 11 coming in today. What’s the easiest way to transfer my team to new phone. I contacted CS and they said to create a ticket once I get the new device. Will doing a backup from old iPhone 8 Plus and using that backup for starting my new 11 work? That’s what I’m gonna try.