Garbage survey!

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

This is absolutely shameful and misleading! You CANNOT collect event rewards if you join after the event has started! Every question in this survey was skewed and full of misinformation/trickery in favor of a cooldown.
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Maybe I should have taken the survey after all. The pop up looked like one I got last year honestly, so I wondered if it was the same one 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Agree had to read carefully. Of course I strongly disagreed with anything for cooldown. 🤢🤮
    Cooldown =  The great community divider. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Agree, NO COOLDOWN!  But more importantly, STOP POINTS FOR GIFTS! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    whynot said:
    Agree, NO COOLDOWN!  But more importantly, STOP POINTS FOR GIFTS! 🤣🤣
    Agree no cooldown, but less importantly stop points for gifts. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    One of our guys caught it this afternoon.  Sorry about that.

We normally have a few people on the game team go through surveys that our User Research team creates before they're publicized. I'm not looped in those discussions so I don't know how this question got through the cracks.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I do.  There was no Glu in the crack. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2020

We normally have a few people on the game team go through surveys that our User Research team creates before they're publicized. I'm not looped in those discussions so I don't know how this question got through the cracks.

Sooo what's gonna happen now? The damage is done. I spent a chunk of time reading global this morning and there is such a gross misunderstanding of club hopping/leveling that's already conflated with cooldown and this survey worded this way has reinforced that thinking. You don't want to get CVC sniped? LOCK YOUR CLUB. A lot of those guys posting this morning in favor of cooldown level their teams poorly from my observation of their profiles and think that part of that is because other more savvy guys and girls coming into their brackets and stealing their event rewards instead of the poor choices they make every event trying to level every bonus player at plat or diamond. Cutting off the nose to spite the face something something...

Glu can change all this nonsense by preventing points counting if you're not in a club at event start but it probably kills a revenue stream. And this survey with misinformation under the guise of Glu caring about the bracket busting practices is such a bad look, man.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Agree 100%.  I want to believe [Glu Sports] blueleopard that this was a mistake but I call bs on that. This was done on purpose to skew the opinions of the masses to gain traction on returning COOLDOWN. Bad form by GLU for sure, not blaming Blue by any means. Hes one of the few people left who actually give a shit about the game and its players. The rest cant be said about the people calling the shots behind the curtain.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

We normally have a few people on the game team go through surveys that our User Research team creates before they're publicized. 
    That’s a few people more than go through the actual game looking for the daily problems/mistakes/bugs that has plagued this game for years🤷🏼‍♂️ Blueleopard is a 1/1 when it comes to TSB, but I can’t say much about others...
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap he really does a lot and gets shit on from many people, including myself. His hands are tied as well when it comes to the stupid decisions being made from the top down.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Each question seemed biased. It was created in favor of a cooldown to garner proof of players' support for a cooldown.