Options

Daily Gold Box

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Said "Watch Video". Clicked it.  Took 50 gold from me.  Gave me 45 gold.  WTF

Comments

• Options
    So now I get charged to watch videos?  I'm going to find a Murder Hornet and stuff it up my @$$.  Same thing that just happened with this box.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Right! Watched the video thought that was the reward took 50 gold but was lucky enough to get 100 but that's not the point. The point is if you watch the video you should just get the box and not have 50 gold taken from you that's b/s to all new level
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    Same here, immediately took 50 gold, but I made back 30, great deal huh? I opened ticket with CS, we’ll see
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yep.  I got 75 back, but @Toughthundercats is right.  The fact that it took gold at all is ludicrous.  Another good idea, but poorly executed.
  • Options
    Fixed.

• Options
    Now that it is fixed MY only gripe is the lost repull xp.  Other than that I am extremely impressed with the update and all the new features. 
  • Options
    Me too, but since it is such a widely known issue I am (reasonably) confident it will be fixed (fairly) soon.
  • Options
    iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    If my math is correct, the average pull is 50.07 gold, so if you get 30 or 45, you should do the video reboot.
    55 or higher - just accept the reward.
    Sound right?
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Options
    @iratepirate that's what I figured
  • Options
    I would say that sounds reasonable.  My math skills are suffering something fierce today, but I think you are right.
  • Options
    Millecors said:
    Now that it is fixed MY only gripe is the lost repull xp.  Other than that I am extremely impressed with the update and all the new features. 
    Same here very impressed. Maybe I'll start spending a little bit now.... maybe.