This weekend

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
Is an absolute shit show. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    There are like 5 MAJOR glitches in the game.  The totality of their Incompetence is just stunning
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Had 20 cycles the past 2 days. I'm thankful for the break lol 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    No XP from duplicate repulls.
    Reports of fieldpass not working.
    Player advertised in specials, then removed.
    Foil Bichette may appear elsewhere. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    As a group we spent a shit ton of money to get the .3 for the weekend and ball out.  GLU appears to have taken that time and money, swept it in to a nice little pile, and set it on fire.

I’d actually be more comfortable if I thought we were just getting screwed.  But this looks like 7 monkeys trying to jump a doorknob right now

we had 2-3 guys on the edge of quitting the game.  Worried that this pushes them over the edge
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited June 2020
    With that foil box 100% guaranteed player... nice addition 
    edited June 2020
    Nice addition, sure. Still doesn't make sense to open boxes while not earning duplicate XP. 

Edit: and since I'm already salty, that foil Bichette is unnecessary if you've got Turner capped. Late and LHP? Good for a woh righty, and little else. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I expect they will drop 100K bxp on us as an apology later tonight.
    WIth respect to Field Pass, I bought it and was immediatly credited with all the awards up to milestone 6.  
    So there's that....
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Nice addition, sure. Still doesn't make sense to open boxes while not earning duplicate XP. 

Edit: and since I'm already salty, that foil Bichette is unnecessary if you've got Turner capped. Late and LHP? Good for a woh righty, and little else. 
    Exactly. I have Baez from last weekend. 345 with LHP and MOB. This free foil player is basically useless to me 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I had Baez too but I decided to level up Bo and move Baez to DH. Only played 6 games with him but so far Bo is absolutely raking.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Nice vip gift. Including a foil player is cool and hope that continues it’s just to bad it’s a ss.  
    You get an A for effort glu 👏
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Getting the foil Bo was a very pleasant and unexpected perk.  Personally I won't keep him, as I have 345 Baez who absolutely rakes in all game modes.  Still a generous gift.  The ONLY player I want from this weekend is that foil Marte. With the bad luck I had with boxes all week I don't think I will be a spender this weekend.  Good luck to you all, see ya on Monday.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Getting the foil Bo was a very pleasant and unexpected perk.  Personally I won't keep him, as I have 345 Baez who absolutely rakes in all game modes.  Still a generous gift.  The ONLY player I want from this weekend is that foil Marte. With the bad luck I had with boxes all week I don't think I will be a spender this weekend.  Good luck to you all, see ya on Monday.
    I am in exactly the same position.  I need a 2b upgrade, but no one else makes my starting lineup.  Foil Bo is cool, but I have that Baez, too, so he is no help from a team-building perspective.  

Definitely a great addition to the VIP gift, though. 👍
    Tdub71 said:
    Millecors said:
    I am in exactly the same position.  I need a 2b upgrade, but no one else makes my starting lineup.  Foil Bo is cool, but I have that Baez, too, so he is no help from a team-building perspective.  

Definitely a great addition to the VIP gift, though. 👍
    Well chit!!!

edited June 2020
    Grumble, grumble, grumble....

Congrats, though, @Millecors.

Edit: I propose they add a jealous button, just for circumstances like this...
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Tip of my hat to you @Millecors
    Tip of my hat to you @Millecors
    Just dumb luck, got him in the 2nd VIP gift box.  I vowed to spend $0 on boxes this weekend. Don't worry,  all next week I'll nail 80 4.5 star players in a row to make up for it.
    Hope the repull xp is fixed by then...
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Apparently i completed all the milestones for the weekend field pass...without being able to compete in a cvc yet this weekend. Contacted cs, they said this currently not displayed?? So there is nothing to see here. Im sure my points achieved so far this weekend will not be displayed either if this is fixed
    Now the leveling discount and autoplay feature disappeared. 
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Mine still shows the correct leveling prices with FP (400 gold and 80 evo to go from P10-D1)
    What an absolute shit show....

is there ANYTHING working properly this weekend?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Very disappoint. 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Glad I decided to take the weekend off. Haven't even opened my vip boxes 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I am always appreciative of my VIP gifts but man...
    All those gifts today and another $70 worth of boxes and all I have to show for it is the free Bo. 
    Brutal.