VIP Gift

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Got 5 Alford and 2 Russell
and my Bichette went 0-4 on the first Prime game 😂

Comments

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Love how glu included a guarantee foil player in this month's vip. That's something new and is really cool. 
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    That was really nice. I got standard Bo Bichette too.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    0-8 now 🙄

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    My experience is that most players start slow. You also could be facing RHP. Give him a chance. The guaranteed player was a nice gift!
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    People like the VIP Gift all of a sudden?

Should I take the rest of the day off?
    1-12 now lol.

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts

You still got a Newsletter gift to go.  Bar is pretty high, better come through.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    xracman said:

You still got a Newsletter gift to go.  Bar is pretty high, better come through.
    Maybe Blue really did take the rest of the day off. Still no VIP newsletter gift... 🤔
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    xracman said:

Maybe Blue really did take the rest of the day off. Still no VIP newsletter gift... 🤔
    I got it about an hour ago
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Me too
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

Hmm... good thing I brought it up. I reached out to CS. I’m sure they’ll add it to the list of their growing tickets and get to it Sunday night when the event is over. Thanks guys.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Just became a VIP last Monday. I received the VIP gift but not the subscription gift. Thought maybe it came later. 
  • JSEBJSEB Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Just became a VIP last Monday. I received the VIP gift but not the subscription gift. Thought maybe it came later. 
    same here, just contacted CS
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Should have stated Newsletter gift. I didn't purchase a subscription. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The list of Newsletter Subscribers were pulled this morning, and the "Bonus" gifts were sent around 1PM PT in batches of a few thousand users per gifting.  Glu defines VIP Newsletter Subscribers as VIPs that have their Information COMPLETELY filled out on the form located in both the Settings and VIP Lounge.

If that's not filled out with a valid e-mail address, you didn't get anything.  You can still technically do it and put in a ticket to get a gift, but you'll be at CS's mercy and they're absolutely swamped today.
    The list of Newsletter Subscribers were pulled this morning, and the "Bonus" gifts were sent around 1PM PT in batches of a few thousand users per gifting.  Glu defines VIP Newsletter Subscribers as VIPs that have their Information COMPLETELY filled out on the form located in both the Settings and VIP Lounge.

If that's not filled out with a valid e-mail address, you didn't get anything.  You can still technically do it and put in a ticket to get a gift, but you'll be at CS's mercy and they're absolutely swamped today.
    Thanks Blue. I’ve been a VIP for two years and gotten the newsletter gift every month until
    today, so I’m not sure what happened. CS has my ticket though so we shall see.
    I am always appreciative of my VIP gifts but man...
    All those gifts today and another $70 worth of boxes and all I have to show for it is the free Bo. 
    Brutal.
    likenight said:
    I am always appreciative of my VIP gifts but man...
    All those gifts today and another $70 worth of boxes and all I have to show for it is the free Bo. 
    Brutal.
    Although you didn’t need to copy and paste the same comment in 4 different threads.... 😂 I do feel your pain. I stopped spending about a month ago when I realized that these bxp players at these box odds are just not worth it. Just not worth the chase unless you’ve got gold to play with in diamond.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

It would be nice if EVERYONE effected by this was compensated.  What an absolute joke to only send this to VIP’s