SR bonus player in prime

MrboodiddlyMrboodiddly Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Anyone offer advice on where best to put my SR bonus player .. and is there an easier way to maximise his points then manually bottom of 6th and change pitcher after that innings concludes? thanks 

Comments

• JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    If your starting pitchers are good and usually go 8 or 9 innings the only spot for him is Closer position, and he needs to be leveled up more than your other relievers I’m pretty sure. And no there’s no better way to get him in there more often than what you described 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you scrub out all of your sp's and relievers, then your guy will likely play more. However, your win/loss ratio may suffer a wee bit.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    In my experience, it hasn't been worth the hassle and effort it takes to get SR bonus points, especially if that player is only getting around 10,000 per K.  I might just put them in at closer and hope to get a K or two every few games, but I wouldn't recommend manually playing just to change pitchers. Maybe it's worth it if you have Joe Kelly (35,000 per K) and you REALLY need the bonus points, but other than that I wouldn't put too much effort into it. 
  • MrboodiddlyMrboodiddly Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Thanks I do have Joe , and tbh even then its not worth it time (effort) v reward  if GLU reads this ... SP however is as we agree the money ticket in this game.. ty for replies