I for one am utterly satisfied, good job Glu

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
There are always going to be those that can never be satisfied.  Bitch, moan and complain no matter what.  Today Glu did right by me exponentially better than I hoped for.  Update has been great, and of course there will always be bugs.  And yes, some things still need work.  But the way Glu has handled everything and the compensation received,  deserves some recognition.  Is it all a one off?  I hope not, and I want to believe Glu does care about keeping their customers happy and engaged.  Once again... good job Glu and thank you.

(Now back to our regularly scheduled program:  Why didn't I get 6x VIP gifts?  Why don't I get double gold 4 second videos 7 days a week?  Why does @retirepujols love stickers? Why did my parents cut off my sister's tail but not mine?)

Carry on.....

Comments

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    You must be VIP? Everyone else was "compensated" with only one Inked Up box...
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    You must be VIP? Everyone else was "compensated" with only one Inked Up box...
    I am.  And sorry not sorry but with the amount of $$$ I have spent on this game I will not apologize. I hope everyone gets the same gifts, and I would be butthurt if I didn't and others did.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I’m happy with what they sent so far but in no way has compensated a lot of players who spent hundreds of dollars and tens of thousands of gold chasing a player who wasn’t in the box for the first 2-3 hours of the event, when we all buy boxes. As long as there is more on the way for that, I’ll be happy, until then I’ll be patiently waiting. 
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    It's all good man, you guys should get more gifts.  It just sucks because in this instance I lost 40,000+ bxp from the re-pull glitch (which is a lot for me) and because I'm not VIP I'm not compensated the same as someone who is (who might not have lost any bxp from this screw-up).  I'm not trying to come off as negative as this might seem...just a little disappointed, thats all. 
    It's all good man, you guys should get more gifts.  It just sucks because in this instance I lost 40,000+ bxp from the re-pull glitch (which is a lot for me) and because I'm not VIP I'm not compensated the same as someone who is (who might not have lost any bxp from this screw-up).  I'm not trying to come off as negative as this might seem...just a little disappointed, thats all. 
    You should be disappointed, I would be.  All I am saying is I feel good about what I got for all the issues.  In my opinion Glu stepped up for me personally.  
    As far as if players were or were not in boxes.... that's all just speculation.  I have dropped 100K gold chasing players I never got.  No proof one way or the other.
    Customer service confirmed it. Marte and Tapia were not in the boxes for 2 hours 
    Where?  Show me and I'll retract my comment.
    check global
    I don't have to check anything.  I said show me proof CS said that.  You think some people on Global saying something is proof?  Come on man, be better than that.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Millecors I pulled him at 3:54pm CST. 
    Millecors said:
    Customer service confirmed it. Marte and Tapia were not in the boxes for 2 hours 
    Here you go @Millecors
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Your comment is a joke and clearly you are VIP, because the rest of us have been getting screwed by Glu all day long today with all the issues (Marte box, daily dinger glitch, XP repull issue, etc) and CS has done absolutely nothing about it. 
    Your comment is a joke and clearly you are VIP, because the rest of us have been getting screwed by Glu all day long today with all the issues (Marte box, daily dinger glitch, XP repull issue, etc) and CS has done absolutely nothing about it. 

Again, sorry not sorry.  
    Millecors said:
    Here you go @Millecors
    I understand what you are saying and the frustration with it.  That still doesn't say he wasn't in the boxes.  That implies the odds were off at the least and at the most he wasn't in fact there.  Still not proof one way or the other.  
    Amused_79 said:
    @Millecors I pulled him at 3:54pm CST. 
    I pulled him at 2:30pm CST
    Millecors said:
    Millecors said:
    Here you go @Millecors
    I understand what you are saying and the frustration with it.  That still doesn't say he wasn't in the boxes.  That implies the odds were off at the least and at the most he wasn't in fact there.  Still not proof one way or the other.  
    The good part is you don’t need to understand. Glu does. There is no way entire clubs of guys who spend thousands of dollars go 2 hours without pulling the player, then magically start pulling him at the same time. Not just Foil Marte, but the crappy 4 star Tapia as well. Sometimes common sense is proof. At the end of the day they admitted to box being jacked up, and continued to let guys spend gold and real cash. It’s ok for you to be utterly satisfied but the fact is, a lot of guys, who spend a lot of money(think maxed out all star tickets) aren’t. 
    Millecors said:
    Millecors said:
    Here you go @Millecors
    The good part is you don’t need to understand. Glu does. There is no way entire clubs of guys who spend thousands of dollars go 2 hours without pulling the player, then magically start pulling him at the same time. Not just Foil Marte, but the crappy 4 star Tapia as well. Sometimes common sense is proof. At the end of the day they admitted to box being jacked up, and continued to let guys spend gold and real cash. It’s ok for you to be utterly satisfied but the fact is, a lot of guys, who spend a lot of money(think maxed out all star tickets) aren’t. 
    Was just expressing my own satisfaction.  And I feel for those that feel wronged.  Again, sorry not sorry for my own happiness.  Especially when it pertains to something that has caused me a lot of aggravation.  This game is EVIL, and we are all suckers.  Today that evil gave me a reach around at least. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Here you go @Millecors
    I’m sorry but this is not from Glu.  You almost had me until I read the part about a survey to improve their service!  Swear I would pay gold just to complete 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The stupid part here, is that if Glu refunded all the gold I spent chasing a player that didn’t exist, I would turn right back around and chase him again if I was confident the boxes were fixed.

but instead, they’re stance is “sorry, too bad”

they’re stepping over dollars here to pick up dimes
    whynot said:
    Millecors said:
    Here you go @Millecors
    I’m sorry but this is not from Glu.  You almost had me until I read the part about a survey to improve their service!  Swear I would pay gold just to complete 
    It mean it is,  but ok. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’m just glad it’s not me having to dodge bullets tonight, and someone else 😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Why did my parents cut off my sister's tail but not mine?

@Bizerto
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Millecors said:
    Why does @retirepujols love stickers? 

They're the only thing in this app that always work. They dont steal your gold, glitch you out of beating woh, take bxp, freeze your app, oops we need to restart, or anything of the sort. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Why does @retirepujols love stickers? 

They're the only thing in this app that always work. They dont steal your gold, glitch you out of beating woh, take bxp, freeze your app, oops we need to restart, or anything of the sort. 
    And it’s always fun to see if you can carry on a whole conversation using just stickers 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Lol. Just remember how late this update was and there were still a handful of new bugs. They don't beta test. It's pathetic 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'm gonna put a hold on one line of this... I AM VIP and am still not getting the compensation on two different p10 repulls of Rendon. 24k bxp sure would have helped get Turner/Glasnow finished on Thursday when they were really nice bonuses.
  • bigdaddy416bigdaddy416 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Not sure why everyone is complaining. I’m NOT VIP, spent 25k chasing Marte in the first 2 hours, and had all my gold refunded, plus got to keep everything else I pulled. You can’t expect them to just compensate hundreds of thousands of gold instantly. There is a process that has to be followed to ensure they don’t screw with their money machine. If you’re still crying that you didn’t get compensated, then you weren’t a part of the initial issue. 

Show some gratitude that they actually attempted to fix an issue for once. Crying and complaining is only going to give them a reason to laugh at you, they aren’t going to give a flying **** about your concerns 😂
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    You are the first person I’ve heard that got all of their gold refunded. I got 0 but spent way more than 25k