WOH 6/8 Camarg-oh not another 3B

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    The foil is nice if you can get him. But I assume that Freddie is the prize today and tomorrow. Since it’s “Freddie’s Friends”. 😂
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I would love a Foil Freddie, but have they been doing Foils on Mon/Tue other than the WOH Foil?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Need to change his skills...vs left is a terrible skill, especially for a switch hitter.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Considering the past 3-4 WOH guys have all had the vs LHP skill if I remember correctly.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    the first week with the box had to be broken because I got the foil...I don't get foils hell my wife only uses parchment paper...since that first week...no foil 
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Can someone confirm for me that Freddie Freeman is in the box? I don't want another Foil Marte mishap 
    My wife pulled him 15 minutes ago. And then said please clear woh for me.  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Can someone confirm for me that Freddie Freeman is in the box? I don't want another Foil Marte mishap 
    My wife pulled him 15 minutes ago. And then said please clear woh for me.  
    I wish my wife had luck, or the game, and didn't hate me for playing it.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    5.7 is RHP
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Anyone got last 3....I know 5.7 is Bieber
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Any other changes @JCAM80?
    Ok...5.8 is Mike Clevinger
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Is it all R to finish the last 4?
    Yes round 4, last 5 are RHP
    Strasburg at 5.9
    edited June 2020
    5.7 was the only change. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I breezed through but lost at 5.9. I think that was my fault on the timing. I used the video restart and won easily. But then somehow lost on 5.10 without getting a hit. That could have been all on me, but I rarely don’t get at least 1 hit even when I lose.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Is one of his skills really vs LHP? I hate when GLU takes a switch hitter and does that. Ruins the point of being a switch hitter

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    1-4 with Keeper G10 Brett using gold boost
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    In years past, one of the advantages of chasing the new BSD was a week or two reprieve from having to spend a ton of gold to clear.  That does not appear to be the case today with Freeman
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    4-10 is stupidly difficult. I am 0-2 with this weekends Marte with both skills at 8 and 0-2 there with Freeman at D8 with both skills at 8
    5.9 is just stupid hard. No pattern that you can stick to in order to clear. 

The last two pitchers are clearly set at a higher level than what’s advertised. GLU has set it up to where you can’t cycle at gold for good now. I’m likely going plat anyway, but I’ll wait until they fix everything else. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

In years past, one of the advantages of chasing the new BSD was a week or two reprieve from having to spend a ton of gold to clear.  That does not appear to be the case today with Freeman
    I got to 5.10 once, and it was two dead bat rollers, then a cheat out. 

Glad the reward today sucks. Lol

Also, expect WoH to be stupid hard, as other events, after the colossal screw up this weekend. This would fit the pattern of GLU rigging events to make up for resources they are losing with refunds now. Happened several times last year

• bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Anyone have a pro tower chart?  Lol
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Freeman skills at 8/8 with 80 G boost 1-2
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have Freeman with 8/8 skills with 80 gold 312/302ish hit/power, and 0-6 so far.  Only one of those attempts got the tying run to the plate makes no sense looks like RNG hell right now.  Could try foil Moran or ML next I guess.  Only the foil Camargo would make my team and even then as a sub because I pulled foil Rendon and have foil Moran meh now I’m just playing to get through this .
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Foil Marte 1 for 1.  Made zero outs, video boost only.
    I may try Foil Verdugo

• sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Not the foil, but Ji man Choi got it done.