Double gold

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Double gold typically only happens during a holiday weekend.

Not true... double gold has been consistent about every two weeks wether it’s a holiday or not many times w no holiday.  However they (glu) do always arrange it so double gold falls on every holiday.

So I believe now and then they will skip a week even if it has been 2 weeks since double gold just so it will land on holiday. 
    The way it stands now if double gold starts this week then it will be on course for double gold for the Fourth of July. If they had not skipped last week it would not have landed on the 4th or they would have had to have double gold twice in a row..., and we know they aren’t gonna go that 🤣😂 my 2 cents 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Oh what dreams are made of, double gold two weeks in a row. Wait, let me recant that statement... I still dream of triple gold like back at the end of 2018.... It ain't ever gonna happen but one can dream, right?
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    We had 2 double gold weekends in a row earlier this year if I remember correctly. When the iPhone videos weren’t working well at all. 
    We had 2 double gold weekends in a row earlier this year if I remember correctly. When the iPhone videos weren’t working well at all. 
    Don’t remember that. I remember triple gold from 18 tho 
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    It’s all cataloged on this thread. Lol. March 20th is when it started. March 26th is when we got it again. 
    It’s all cataloged on this thread. Lol. March 20th is when it started. March 26th is when we got it again. 
    Nice! Whoever made this thread is genius. Or not 😂
    We see how they run double gold from here to July 4th. Will revisit 👍
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

It must be a holiday somewhere, theres some double gold action going on. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

You beat me to it! I had pretty much the same thing planned out and everything 😂👍🏻 
    Tomorrow is National jerky day... 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Any loading issues for others? 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Yeah I can’t load my team with game guardian
  • jinnyjinny Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    why does it take so long when "checking for videos..."
    jinny said:
    Do you have strong WiFi? I have trouble with that  now and then at work but never at home. 
    jinny said:
    Do you have strong WiFi? I have trouble with that  now and then at work but never at home. 
    I would say so, its weird cuz they doing fine now but when I posted that it took ~40s between each ad.
    Hata said:
    Who out there takes the most advantage of double gold?
    You hitting all 500 a day?
    best I did was 250 yesterday
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Anyone know when double gold ends exactly? Tonight/tomorrow?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Tonight
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Missed out on it for the most part but had a nice weekend on the river..I forgot how much fun non tsb life was.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Mulderken said:
    DId this ever fix for you?  I'm having the same issue,almost never can get 2 video upgrades for CVC
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    xracman said:
    Mulderken said:
    DId this ever fix for you?  I'm having the same issue,almost never can get 2 video upgrades for CVC
    The way I get both video boosts for the same ticket is waiting 30 seconds between button pushes.  
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    xracman said:
    Mulderken said:

I had to uninstall and reinstall then they worked great 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

You guys know I'm a machine at farming and hoarding (over 205K now), but this weekend was, by far, the most difficult weekend of farming I've had. Either ads wouldn't load, or it would take 45 seconds to a minute between ads. Several ads would complete, you would "accept" the 10 gold, then the game would crash. Reboot, and no gold, but the ad count sure dropped!  This happened at least a dozen times. 
    I took screenshots of the ads that were crashing and sent them to CS.  They replied with "did you check your Wi-Fi"?

Something tells me this wasn't an accident, especially after last weekend's screw up.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

It was supposed to be a graduation campaign, but we reminded people that not too many people that age play the game.
    @blueleopard is anyone at the office looking at the video issues? Or is that all up to your ad partner?  Cause not being able to get 2 video boosts and a replay stinks
    xracman said:
    @blueleopard is anyone at the office looking at the video issues? Or is that all up to your ad partner?  Cause not being able to get 2 video boosts and a replay stinks
    Paging @blueleopard!   Video loading is awful.  Is it  really Glu's recommendation that you need something newer than am iPhone 7+ to play this game effectively? 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Double gold videos is live, we will see if it stays!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    3 days 20 hour
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Anyone else's videos not paying out double gold? 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Mine are paying out just fine.  A little slow loading, but ok otherwise.
    Video loading issues have disappeared and my little babushka Natasha’s Rondevo ads are running again?  Can this Father’s Day Weekend get ANY better???!!!???
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Love those ads.