WOH 6/8 Camarg-oh not another 3B

2Next

Comments

• bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I’m actually having fun on pro. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I finally got him with ML, though I don’t know if it would have mattered who I used as Cole suddenly forgot how to throw a strike walking in 3 runs, before a double brought in the other 3 runs.  4 straight walks I don’t think I have ever seen a sequence like that for the closing pitcher.  Got my club to the 25M and debating whether I wanna bother trying again lol been a pretty frustrating day. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    You don't want to try again. I just hit my point of giving up. I broke through on the first attempt of the day with keeper Brett. Since then, 0-10 with an alternation of P10 Freeman with 8/8 and P10 keeper Brett with 8/8. Does not make sense at all. Both of them have a +200 advantage, Freeman is theoretically the best for WOH in the game, and they still can't do it.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Foil Alvarez on first try with 80g boost.
    I actually struggled with level 3 and almost gave up on HOF for the day.
    I never beat Monday WOH before (even in TSB '19).
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Absolutely decimated it the 1st time through.  No video restarts, Marte rocked Cole with 4 hr's, no gold spent.
    Since then..... 0-14 on Cole using multiple players and dropping just over 1200 gold.
    It's like Shitbiscuit McGee flipped the difficulty switch on his way out the office.  Not my fault someone ate your clearly marked yogurt in the staff fridge you big jerkface!  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Welp it was fun while it lasted. WOH is back to pissing* me off lol
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    For those who thought the bragging about the easier woh didn’t alarm in any way glu a week ago...maybe you got your answer now. Not saying it does. But it sure doesn’t help imo.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    My question is why do they make it so much harder on a garbage reward?  If it was a great prize I would understand but I’m not spending any gold on a guy who will get 30k - 50k a hit tomorrow then go straight to inactive list.

Really makes me wonder who dreams this stuff up.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    whynot said:
    My question is why do they make it so much harder on a garbage reward?  If it was a great prize I would understand but I’m not spending any gold on a guy who will get 30k - 50k a hit tomorrow then go straight to inactive list.

Really makes me wonder who dreams this stuff up.
    Honestly. Why do they insist on stripping the fun out of this event? It’s nonsensical. This event gets less fun with every passing year. I can only assume they make more money when the event is messed up like it is now. 

Really wish I had known Freddie would be powered against Cole before I chased him so aggressively. Sigh. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Is there a 'no foils WOH edition' thread... can't remember if there's been 3 or 4 weeks with a foil potential, but I fairly consistently hit 14+ cycles & haven't pulled one. So 0-42 or 0-56 & counting. My team is stacked with top end players, so I cant complain, as none would be on my team anyway. Just the principle of 10% odds, seems 1 might have shown up..
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Today was the biggest crock of shit 

despite adding three bats this last week, better than my best....I lost 8 attempts on the last two hours
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    After trying the top tower for the first half of the event, I switched to pro and cycled it 5 times with limited time. It was so much more fun, which is why I play the game.  I’ll probably just stick with pro for next week and cycle it as much as possible. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    After trying the top tower for the first half of the event, I switched to pro and cycled it 5 times with limited time. It was so much more fun, which is why I play the game.  I’ll probably just stick with pro for next week and cycle it as much as possible. 
    Like cycling classic last year 🤔 pro should be much better by now (330's?), and if theres an issue with primes then the more difficult tower should be the 345 foil edition. 🤷‍♂️ I only cycled like 4 times today as I have minimal interest in what got me hooked on the game in the first place. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I’m platinum and Freddie Freeman who is leveled with maxed skills was 3 for 7 with 80 gold boost. Prior to that my keeper Brett was 3 for 5. 🤷‍♂️ 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Is there a 'no foils WOH edition' thread... can't remember if there's been 3 or 4 weeks with a foil potential, but I fairly consistently hit 14+ cycles & haven't pulled one. So 0-42 or 0-56 & counting. My team is stacked with top end players, so I cant complain, as none would be on my team anyway. Just the principle of 10% odds, seems 1 might have shown up..
    I went 0 for 11 with the Moran Foil. I went 0 for 7 before pulling 3 straight Greiner Foils. Today I was 0 for 6.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I went 0/15 last week and 4/16 today.   Sometimes this game makes no sense.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I went 0/15 last week and 4/16 today.   Sometimes this game makes no sense.
    Sometimes???😂😂😂
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I went 2 for 2 on 5.10 (Cole)
    but only 2 for 5 on 5.9 (Strasburg)
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17