Options

Bonus multipliers

lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Am I missing something or do these bo us multipliers not work? I have the 1.3 multiplier from pick em to go along with the gold tier multiplier. Should it be 2.7 multipler or am I confused about something?

Comments

• Options
    JPro2992JPro2992 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Okay so bonus points, are what they have set up for an event. Let’s just do some easy math and say you have..Acuna, 30 k per hit, the pick em collection multiplier is 1.3 so that’s for the bonus points, so that would be added to say his one hit. You get 40k bonus points for that game, the multiplier for the level you are at gets added onto the bonus score that you already have, so let’s just say for even easier math that your level multiplier is x1.5, they tack that 20k onto the 40k that you got in bonuses and you would end up getting 60k total points from that game. Hopefully that way made sense to you since I made up other numbers...but yeah the multipliers are added onto each other they are just used for different parts of the points 
  • Options
    So your 91k from that game already has your pick em multiplier factored into it, and then your gold tier multiplier gives you your 91k x 1.4 to get 128k
  • Options
    Oh I gotcha. I wasn't taking into account getting the multiplier straight from the game. Makes perfect sense. I appreciate the info.
  • Options
    Yeah you’ll notice the 91k in bonus points isn’t a nice even number so that’s got the pick em multiplier running into it. You’re welcome, my first post was probably confusing as hell, I re-read it and hurt my own brain lol
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JPro2992 said:
    So your 91k from that game already has your pick em multiplier factored into it, and then your gold tier multiplier gives you your 91k x 1.4 to get 128k
    This. That's why it says "score reflects pick'em set multiplier" with the 91k, though that still isn't totally clear.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Lol its so simple, now I feel stupid! Thanks again for the clarification!